What's new

Original Diesel

Skunk Butt

PXL_20241013_234255972.jpg
PXL_20241013_234301393.jpg
PXL_20241013_234308267.jpg

I don't mess with you anymore OJD but here's another helping hand. Original Diesel. Little stretch, thick indica dom buds. Organize your menu, drives a sane person bonkers. Maybe you'll get more sales

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 19083349 View attachment 19083350 View attachment 19083351

I don't mess with you anymore OJD but here's another helping hand. Original Diesel. Little stretch, thick indica dom buds. Organize your menu, drives a sane person bonkers. Maybe you'll get more sales
Plant looks great 👌

You no longer mess with me 😆, why is that ?
#
As I told you when you contacted me ( not me who contact you) and you offered to re write my stocklist with better spacing for a FREE Triple list pack ( $270 worth and $15 FREE shipping 😆) just to re write up my stocklist, and I agreed to , but you made several mistakes and I asked you to changed them and we good, and you were not happy and it ended there ?.
$285 to make spacing better on my stocklist 😆, and you couldn't do that correctly ? , am I speaking anything untrue so far ? , no I'm not.

I told you then I didn't care about that( spacing etc )before you started , but cool yeah I'd do it for a Triple list pack and free shipping no problem as it would look much better ( $285 to sort some spacing on my stocklist seems pretty fare to me 😆, any computer savy guy could do it in a short time) .
I also told you someone else had already done that on another forum and posted it on open forum for people to read my stocklist ? , and I told you before you started it would need to be correct or I'm not giving you the $285 worth.
It looked great apart from the few mistakes you had made and I asked you to change them, but you refused and that was it , I didn't use your half done stocklist or send the pack but why didn't you fix the 2 minute mistakes for a finished job and I would of sent the packet ?.

Did someone else do that work for you and you didn't want to ask them to re do anything ? , that's all I could think of at the time why you didn't want to make the changes ? , as 99% of the work was done , but it wasn't finished so I couldn't use it so was no good for anyone.

Last edited:

Skunk Butt

Plant looks great 👌

You no longer mess with me 😆, why is that ?
#
As I told you when you contacted me ( not me who contact you) and you offered to re write my stocklist with better spacing for a FREE Triple list pack ( $270 worth and $15 FREE shipping 😆) just to re write up my stocklist, and I agreed to , but you made several mistakes and I asked you to changed them and we good, and you were not happy and it ended there ?.
$285 to make spacing better on my stocklist 😆, and you couldn't do that correctly ? , am I speaking anything untrue so far ? , no I'm not.

I told you then I didn't care about that( spacing etc )before you started , but cool yeah I'd do it for a Triple list pack and free shipping no problem as it would look much better ( $285 to sort some spacing on my stocklist seems pretty fare to me 😆, any computer savy guy could do it in a short time) .
I also told you someone else had already done that on another forum and posted it on open forum for people to read my stocklist ? , and I told you before you started it would need to be correct or I'm not giving you the $285 worth.
It looked great apart from the few mistakes you had made and I asked you to change them, but you refused and that was it , I didn't use your half done stocklist or send the pack but why didn't you fix the 2 minute mistakes for a finished job and I would of sent the packet ?.

Did someone else do that work for you and you didn't want to ask them to re do anything ? , that's all I could think of at the time why you didn't want to make the changes ? , as 99% of the work was done , but it wasn't finished so I couldn't use it so was no good for anyone.

You still a clown. The fact you made the deal, you switched up and wanted an entire new menu with added strains.

Your a goofball OJD. Genetics are good but mentally, you're unstable and still think it's 1997. The fact you can barely share any flower pictures is insane. You need others to help you move seeds but you continue to deny any wrong faults. Face it, 75% of UK wholesale distributors don't want your business cause you're not worth the drama.

You're a narcissist dude who needs to own up to their shit. No wonder why your pages get shut down. I speak nothing but facts and I have receipts. Your a straight corn ball. Once thought the you was a friend but your just after the money. Offering a free pack but as soon as you thought about it, you threw more bull poo on my plate. Best of trying to get help scumbag.

I got Notso side of your deal and I can definitely relate to what you did to him.

Last edited:

Skunk Butt

Captured my intrigue with the first page. Thats pretty impressive. Fix the website skunk, you can do it. :trampoline:

I don't mess with liars. You get one chance with me before I spill the beans. Out of the kindness of my heart, thought I'd help an old friend one last time as he has mental issues. Best of luck anyone ordering with him. His USA contact is easier to deal with.

Latest posts

Latest posts