What's new

Original Diesel.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

in your opinion, what's the best out of all the diesels/ chemdogs in terms of the medicinal, euphoric and uplifting internal belly massage thing that they do so well (ime)...

the relief, that after work destress anti- inflammatory decompress feeling without the lethargy...

so far, i've found that a little bit of jj's guava incross mixed with (also top dawg) onycd does the trick... nice and hypnotic without destroying my day (although that's prolly partially my tolerance, i smoke chem stuff morning to night). [that's as far as stuff i can easily get at the moment. there are other really good stardawgs, chem x sour crosses and and chem 91/ chemD strains etc. that work well with my body chemistry]

but i remember the relief, the de-stress feeling from like 2006-9ish from the 'sour diesel' we 'd get in the northeast usa; besides the fact that it stunk to high heaven like NOTHING else, it would get me REALLY nicely hypnotic and functionally chillin but with a stellar head high, very visual and a real gem. almost like a dissociative. very missed.

i remember it looked like the mint green calyxes with the dark green leaflets i've seen on some of the dried sour diesel buds posted around these parts. weird texture when broken up, iirc... but it's been a looong time.
If you miss sour diesel and its effects, I wouldn’t settle for anything less than a real sour diesel clone in my opinion

Latest posts

Latest posts