What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Original Diesel.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Bro enjoyed your ECSD, no need to rip on others and other versions as you ain't tried them all.

I've defo tried alot more than most and done alot of seed making with many Diesel cuts also so I've learned alot over the years since been making seeds with many different Diesel clones for over 15 years.

There no contest here , if your cuts good great , but that don't take anything away from other good cuts
Just to cut through all the negativity on here, I did buy and grow your Casey Jones in 2020. I thought you should know I never hated on your hustle bro. I still have the packaging to prove it, was merely just proposing a solid question initially. I liked the packaging btw. Tallest, most stretchy plants I’ve ever grown in my life by the way! I would imagine they would be beasts outdoors in like 200 gal pots. I never got any diesel phenos but they were definitely earthy and kinda gorilla glue like terps
IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

holy shit... never knew of strainly till i saw your thread yesterday... not sure how legit the cuts/seeds are, doubt i'd buy from the site, but sure is interesting... thanks..
Be careful and do your research on there. I bought “ghost OG” S1’s from strainly last year and they were fake. Haven’t used it since, I get all my clones from homies on IG that post pictures of the clone in flower, dried flower shots, and taste descriptions before I ever make any purchases

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

You're the only one spreading negativity here.
Calling people pieces of trash isn’t negativity??? You radiate pure micro penis energy man. Sit down before you work yourself up again. I’ll be ignoring you from here on out because there is no pleasing people like you

kro-magnon

Veteran
Calling people pieces of trash isn’t negativity??? You radiate pure micro penis energy man. Sit down before you work yourself up again. I’ll be ignoring you from here on out because there is no pleasing people like you
This was a reaction to YOUR agression, I stated facts and you attacked me instead of answering with facts.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Be careful and do your research on there. I bought “ghost OG” S1’s from strainly last year and they were fake. Haven’t used it since, I get all my clones from homies on IG that post pictures of the clone in flower, dried flower shots, and taste descriptions before I ever make any purchases
i hear ya... since i am not in the 'in-crowd' , clones are out of the question, so i am left to buy seeds, and look for those hard to find elites...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's just agree all the well known Diesel clones ( been around for a decade plus) are exceptional or they wouldn't be around still ( and many of the newer Diesel named clones are probably renamed from old famous cuts or seed pops in my opinion)

Brother Nature

i hear ya... since i am not in the 'in-crowd' , clones are out of the question, so i am left to buy seeds, and look for those hard to find elites...
I've found a nice 'Sour Diesel' in the blimburn seeds offering, hopefully that qualifies for the OD thread... Doesn't look exactly like the photos of the proper clones I've seen on this site, but they're great plants, look good, produce well, and smoke great.

full
full

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I've found a nice 'Sour Diesel' in the blimburn seeds offering, hopefully that qualifies for the OD thread... Doesn't look exactly like the photos of the proper clones I've seen on this site, but they're great plants, look good, produce well, and smoke great.

full
full
very nice...

kro-magnon

Veteran

full
full
There is many seeds who can deliver some great representation of the original clone ECSD, it's easier to find a good plant from seeds than getting a verified clone in good shape

Munson

Veteran
Let's just agree all the well known Diesel clones ( been around for a decade plus) are exceptional or they wouldn't be around still ( and many of the newer Diesel named clones are probably renamed from old famous cuts or seed pops in my opinion)
I could agree with that which is why I’m curious about what happened to schrooomys OD

Rgd

Veteran
glorious

it looks like the old ecsd I grew before I heard of the name original diesel[I live in a Northern swamp ]

I remember you said here its what you know as original diesel

I don’t care about names..that sucker is a beaut

gmanwho

Veteran
wooooo weee, lets shake this up some more. with some origins info. For whatever its worth, its what i have learned from the 3 of 4 people mentioned below. I am in regular contact with chaco, lloyd christmas, and buddle

early?,mid 2000's before the ecsd was later called "chacos ecsd" it came from Outkast (RIP), where elaine got it i am unsure. It was then passed to Lloyd christmas. Not long after Lloyd Christmas passed it to Chaco. As chaco spread it further it then became known as "chacos ecsd"

Around the same time there was another cut labeled diesel that came from buddle or budlover, i forget what handle was used then. I know them as buddle. Through mutual acquaintances that cut came from a motorcycle club out of ohio.

Same southern New England circle of people. Does it warrant a pissing match, no. Is it interesting , ya. Does it really really matter, No.

Just wanted to share

Cuts get mismanaged, s1's are born, cross pollination happens. people ride trends and or sometimes want some recognition, or want to be left out of it. life moves on.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts