What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Original Diesel.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've gotta say your cut looks extremely like the one called ecsd or chaco @Bigcrawdaddy2.0 ,I think the confusion may lay in the fact that chem 91 was renamed Diesel when it went to NYC,the sour diesel was found in a bag of seeded chem91/diesel,,then the sour cut got famous and was diesel to everyone because the growers blew that cut up and stopped putting out batches of the 91/diesel,so the Sour diesel was essentially the original or the first diesel anyone had really ever seen,Weasel aka klop was the guy who found the sour,and he probably called it weasel diesel but it is infact what other folks call sour diesel and to confuse matters, to many was the the original diesel(first they'd seen) as well,so that could be why the clone also came with that name attached,you get what I mean? Probably a rubbish way to explain what I'm thinking sorry lol
We will never know the true story , like I say there a few different accounts from the people involved, but what we do know 100% is that is not the same as the weasel cut posted , but yeah looks closest to chaco from cuts

bimblebrains_1

We will never know the true story , like I say there a few different accounts from the people involved, but what we do know 100% is that is not the same as the weasel cut posted , but yeah looks closest to chaco from cuts
Yes clearly too different plants the ones posted aye,I heard notso talk a few years ago about how the original diesel cuts #2 and #4 came from a pheno hunt done by someone looking thru some superdog beans made by him and stattan island/Gabby, chem91 x superskunk..not the mass superskunk but a cut from a line worked by Gabby's mentor using an old Cali skunk crossed with a sensi superskunk...any one else heard that?