What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I know they make cuts on the bulb and then collect the sap and going from the info I have seen on it so far it's collected the same day because the darker it becomes, the weaker the opium becomes.
If you're going to quote it, at lest quote it in full, mate, so it makes sense.

My sauce of info of information for that quote is here, go to 33m.

Any further complaints, please feel free to contact the village girl or film reporter.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
It would be great if someone could explain if this is even possible? Is there any point in the opium making process that has opium suspended in water, and is it even possible any meaningful quantity will then be infused in the cannabis by dipping or soaking?
I posted a recipe in one the starting pages of this thread and added my opinion too after looking into this process and if early water even can exist. But again that's my opinion on reading that recipe.

You can find the post here. (The recipe is in the quote in that post)

Post in thread '- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -' https://www.icmag.com/threads/opiated-thai-sticks-myth-or-truth.374015/post-12234203

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
In the following documentary they show the Opium production near the Thai, Burma and Laos border. They say that 80% of the Opium was produced in this area what's called the Golden Triangle.

Also they clearly say and also show that poppies isn't the only thing cultivated here in this region. They also grew cannabis (It's around past 30 mins into the video).

Isn't this region also know for Cannabis production? I read a lot in this thread about Laos cannabis production.

I think this documentary shows that poppies and cannabis have been grow side by side in the northern region in Thailand near the Burma and Laos border.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
In the following documentary they show the Opium production near the Thai, Burma and Laos border. They say that 80% of the Opium was produced in this area what's called the Golden Triangle.

Also they clearly say and also show that poppies isn't the only thing cultivated here in this region. They also grew cannabis (It's around past 30 mins into the video).

Isn't this region also know for Cannabis production? I read a lot in this thread about Laos cannabis production.

I think this documentary shows that poppies and cannabis have been grow side by side in the northern region in Thailand near the Burma and Laos border.

I think it was a little misleading him calling what he showed a forest ,
it was likely a few plants , since he showed poppy fields , it wouldnt have been a problem to show a field of cannabis , so i dont think thats what it was there ,
having said that ,, sure they grow cannabis there , but they are not known for growing thai stick for export , thats what the north eastern area bordering on Laos is famous for ,
the northern part was famous for poppies ...
also , that cannabis was in Burma , not Thailand ...

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
In the following documentary they show people smoking Opium that they mixed with some kind of tobacco like plant and smoke it into a (bamboo) pipe.

Strange, I didn't knew Opium could be smoked like that. I always thought that it would require some kind of special heating/vaporising process in a specific opium pipe.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When a country makes cannabis legal it is because they have exhausted the profit and/or control of it's illegality and now want to corner the market or profit with its legality. It has nothing to do with "for the people". In Canada they pseudo legalized and at the same time doubled the penalties. It still isn't truly legal,same as alcohol,you still need their permission.
When politicians do anything it is for their own self interest first of all, and maybe solely for that. The career politicians anyways. The others do not last.

Rgd

Veteran
never had any of what people speak of as opiated

but

you just can’t add ANY shit [especially liquid] to [incredibly] nicely grown buds and not know something is up visually..

also..they were tiny individual perfect buds..perfectrly tied with some organic "thread"

Latest posts

Latest posts