What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I know they make cuts on the bulb and then collect the sap and going from the info I have seen on it so far it's collected the same day because the darker it becomes, the weaker the opium becomes.
If you're going to quote it, at lest quote it in full, mate, so it makes sense.

My sauce of info of information for that quote is here, go to 33m.

Any further complaints, please feel free to contact the village girl or film reporter.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
It would be great if someone could explain if this is even possible? Is there any point in the opium making process that has opium suspended in water, and is it even possible any meaningful quantity will then be infused in the cannabis by dipping or soaking?
I posted a recipe in one the starting pages of this thread and added my opinion too after looking into this process and if early water even can exist. But again that's my opinion on reading that recipe.

You can find the post here. (The recipe is in the quote in that post)

Post in thread '- Opiated Thai Sticks: Myth or Truth? -' https://www.icmag.com/threads/opiated-thai-sticks-myth-or-truth.374015/post-12234203

Latest posts

Latest posts