What's new

Online Landrace Seed Sourcing Archive

Verdant Whisperer

Any info in the works for:
Manipur-Burma
Quetta Purple #1
both from Full Power Selections
so, it seems to me based off instagram, Full power Selections is the official distributor for Indian Landrace Exchange. https://www.indianlandraceexchange.com/geneticlibrary/eastern-manipur-burma/ the Eastern manipuri burma border is special, and no longer available from the original source, this is last chance to get them from original source the fields have been coverted to poppy plants last year. and it has amazing blue colors. heres infor for the quetta from the same line that ace is selling from ILE, or FPS. https://www.aceseeds.org/en/seeds/quetta-purple-selection1-regular-seeds/

Last edited:

Verdant Whisperer

East Africa Genes Strain & Other Strains I Like

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-13 185535.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-13 185535.png
    183.1 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot 2024-03-13 185734.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-13 185734.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 85

LandraceJunkie

The ILE Burmese is most likely my favorite trippy type sativa line at the moment. Pleasant high as well. Trippy at lower doses which is all I have done so far
I didn't expect that. Trippy at lower doses. Even though the other one (RSC's Burmese) is described as 'potent to extremely potent'. I'm pretty sure I have seen somewhere a photo of ILE's Burma that had a 'Pearl String' darker color pheno. Either on his website or his IG, but maybe my memory doesn't serve me right. Have you come across such a pheno by any chance? Did you make seeds?
There is a guy here on Icmag that has a PR
You mean the Kentucky Panama Red (prefloodgenetics)?

LandraceJunkie

Shillong (N/E India) - Flowering: 14-16 weeks Aromas/Flavors: Bitter minty, floral incense. Effects: Energetic sativa with psychedelic effects.
That sounds strange... Every Indian I've spoken to so far said the exact opposite! That Shillong (or Meghalaya) is a very mellow high, is not praised for its potency but for its aroma and taste. I remember someone who used the frase 'the best taste ever, like rose tea, jasmine, mango'.

This would be the only time I ever saw Shillong described as being 'psychedelic'. Interesting, considering the source of the description.

Latest posts

Latest posts