What's new

Oldtimer's Haze

xtsho

Wow. You have my biggest respect as a grower. Stability for months and months. What water/nutrients do you use?

P

Nothing special. Just a micronutrient from a local hydro store and some calcium nitrate at very low EC. Tap water.

vitagrowmicro.jpg

FoxMcLoud

Well diffficult to Say at this step of flowering smells change weekly, but most have oldtimers Haze particular "sweet tropical" aroma diffficult to describe but not fruity more floral, that i associate with colombian since i know my mexicans and its not there. Some have more lemony citrus aroma, others are more funky
Is it kind of petrichor quality? I found that in Colombian lines before, maybe a little tropical spice note accompaniment. Have you found any incensey phenos in this line before?

Pi_growing

Hi,

Is dubi still active here? Im looking for a ace seeds breeder specially for oldtimers haze.

When i was younger i smoked a purple haze from parents of my mate and i fell in love with her. Sadly i never found a purple haze close to it so i thought lets try to select from oldtimers haze.

Maybe someone got a male purple haze pheno from oldtimers haze? Because i guess its hard enough to find the female but if the male does not purple how to figure out?

Last edited:

MuluMulu

Hi,

Is dubi still active here? Im looking for a ace seeds breeder specially for oldtimers haze.

When i was younger i smoked a purple haze from parents of my mate and i fell in love with her. Sadly i never found a purple haze close to it so i thought lets try to select from oldtimers haze.

Maybe someone got a male purple haze pheno from oldtimers haze? Because i guess its hard enough to find the female but if the male does not purple how to figure out?
If you search especially for the purple line, maybe give MadMacs version a try? He has a selected purple line.

Pi_growing

Thx for reply,

Yes sounds good is he active here? Ace seeds had also a purple haze line but years ago and doesnt seem to get back in stock

I found the original haze website but no information if its reg or fem seeds is it legit?

MuluMulu

I found the original haze website but no information if its reg or fem seeds is it legit?
The original haze Site is legit yes. He was around here for a long time. He had a huge thread about his haze work until it got closed a few month a go. I either dont know why and if he is still around yet.

But hes still active he were on several cannabis fairs in europe these year.

And usually his seeds are regs.

OntologicalTurn

The original haze Site is legit yes. He was around here for a long time. He had a huge thread about his haze work until it got closed a few month a go. I either dont know why and if he is still around yet.

But hes still active he were on several cannabis fairs in europe these year.

And usually his seeds are regs.
Hi friend whats the original Haze site? You are talking about Tom Hill or is other guy?

The purple oldtimers Haze feno is not uncommon in the Ace Seeds pack, at least most of my seeds pack when i buy it was purple, i prefer green.

Hi,

I would check out Blue Skies Vienna for old timer gear. All the ace stuff is seen is wack.

Latest posts

Latest posts