What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

OLD SOUL & Gelati Kush Mints x Double OG Chem

I Care

This stuff just sticks to every smooth thing i set it down on. I got another nug of the GKMxDOC smelling like the white rhino too

I Care

Then there’s the Old Soul. I think 72 days is 12 days too many for the Old Soul, I had a major bud rot event coming from the inside of the top bud. Remembering that this straight from very nice large cut rooted in a 2” square seedling pot into a ten gallon and into flower so it produces pretty well. if not for my recreational limitations, this would be a contender nest to other cuts in a sea of green. It’s got that what I would call Luke Skywalker funk to it that isn’t on my own personal top list but still really loveable. It’s a ripper, put you out in space for sure. I know there’s some smokers out there love that extraterrestrial forrest Yoda Luke Jedi funk And it had it all already by day 60.

I will say it’s a sacrifice of some nugs in the recently humid conditions, but that extra funk for letting it turn makes it a real heavy hitter like that funk always hits when it’s done in a small batch. Might even find somebody who likes this one more than I do, be nice to convince someone to get some fem seeds for me if I give up the Old Soul.

image.jpg

I Care

Sticks are combed and sealed up, second cut nugs are almost ready to pack in glass too.

In terms of cost of replacement after taxes and such, I was able to produce a pretty good little bit of puffage in a small and efficient space. As per my guesstimated weight it totally pays for itself if I keep the rest to myself. I’m the only person that really values it at the same value of convenience and being a good tax paying consumer, so it’s an amazing result to have my own platinum quality puff again. Its was a lot of years ago I that I was so excited about something.

Old Soul is a super citrus evergreen pine sweet funky monkey woodsy(not woody) that I honestly used to dislike in the past, and on the sniff test I would usually pass. This one came out really, really good though!!

GKMxDOC is just this super soft and sticky mess of nuggs that screams HYDRO WEED! HYDRO WEED! the water bro! the water bro!! I fire up the fattest percolated water pipe rips of this and cough my ass off with absolutely zero discomfort! You gotta know about the 2000s hydro to know what I'm talking about. Wowww! I would be full of shit to try to describe the flavor profile of this. I’ll just say it’s the dope.

I Care

Old Soul, being a very humble name for it. I would totally say it’s an Old (Orangutan) Soul if I wanted to fully describe the title.
IMG_0690.jpeg

Gelati Kush Mints x Double OG Chem
it can only speak for itself, takes me above
IMG_0691.jpeg

I Care

well the only things I have to say here for now is that the old soul was an incredibly good smoke and was small production but an excellent terpene profile.

And

GKMxDOC is to be continued. in a perfect world I will do a winter indoor run to get this populated for next years efforts. pretty sad to be out of this smoke. really put me up when I needed to be up and performed really well at the maximum input levels under LED.

Latest posts

Latest posts