What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree ,some people bring dark clouds where ever they go
Some bring joy with their arrival and some with their departure. Anon Serving community service for some is simply leaving..................... Anon
Happy Aniversary GW and Good on your Swede coming home. Big.
Now its just something I have to say .
Dont get all prom night tonight on your Ladies Casanovas!
One false thrust and you could be bed ridden for 2 weeks🙄😊
One wrong thrust and you may get knocked out🙄
Thanks brother Jokerman!

oldfogey8

Assorted pics of stuff from ‘walks with Zig’ and my neighbors plants.
White faced hornet nest-I have been walking by this all summer apparently…
IMG_4406.jpeg

My neighbors Heri-Berry-found one bud with bud rot. Removed it as well as a shit ton of leaves to get airflow going. Saw a couple of spots of PM. Sprayed the plant down with Lost Coast.
IMG_4409.jpeg

OFSG 1 gallon pot grow
IMG_4410.jpeg

CDSRxNDU 3 gallon pot grow
IMG_4408.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4404.jpeg
    IMG_4404.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1

Goldhedge

Certainly attempts to make it rain in arid regions but I think the heavy weather comes from the increase in global temperature.

When you store energy in the atmosphere in the form of water vapor, eventually it has to relieve itself.

Commiseration brother Boo! I had to use mine last night to sleep and still need it this morning.

We'll pray for your absolution brother Pute! When was your last confession?
Even though the global temperature is in a cooling phase...

Goldhedge

Assorted pics of stuff from ‘walks with Zig’ and my neighbors plants.
White faced hornet nest-I have been walking by this all summer apparently…
View attachment 19078825

In this video I redo the spray foam in a hornet nest. This time using tips from viewers I got much better results. Spray foam has proven to work well sealing bald faced hornets into their nest. Be sure to watch till the end to see the inner damaged caused by the foam. Please remember to like and subscribe and stay tuned for lots of wasp hornet and yellow jacket removals

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Kids are here for the weekend, last time as kids, of course theyll always be my little babies but my son turns 18 in two weeks and my girl, 16, already lives on her own, and is studying arts. ❤️
Wow, 16 and on her own? Is that totally by herself or is she sharing a place with one or more friends? Either way that's impressive to see a young woman still in her teens on her own. Also that you trust her to be on her own says a lot about how well she must have been raised. Well done.