What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Old School Arizona

Sforza

Veteran
@Sforza

Where are you man?

Sorry bra. Believe it or not, I know I find it hard to believe, I am still in recovery mode from the hurricane. So many houses were damaged that anyone who can do anything in the constitution trades has more work than they know what to do with. Everyone wants their house done quickly but everyone has to get in line and wait. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel anyway.

Sforza

Veteran
Ralp isn't even smart enough to quote another post without fucking it all up. But he or she will be happy to tell us all exactly how the cow ate the cabbage.

Lying piece of shit claimed a long time ago that he or she was done with this thread, but like a dog to its vomit, it returns to try to screw up a thread that many people used to highly enjoy.

Sforza

Veteran
Thanks; for the considerations Wolfhounddaddy, as that is always been my point attack the narrative. I ask for opponents to justify the narrative. If it cant be justified in rational discussion it evolves into derogatory demeaning standards. Where really there is no soft punch.
Every citizen is going to take the hit in legalization on one side or the other. To leave this up to some quasi independent governing agency. That leaves everything & mean EVERYTHING up to closed door regulation making, policy adopting, policing enforcing group is stupid. The proposed would have used the non-binding citizens group as a media advertising scheme to self promote. Look at what we took and now can give away with 35% on average taken off the top for administration fees. And people wonder why he wage disparity

Try writing that shit in English for a change. Take your non-binding, rational, self-promoting gobbledygook somewhere people want to read that crap.

Tangwena

Veteran
Try writing that shit in English for a change. Take your non-binding, rational, self-promoting gobbledygook somewhere people want to read that crap.
OMG man you had me cracking up brother your a real laugh it was just what I was looking for to brighten my day.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I am starting this thread to discuss the "old days" of herb and herb growing in Arizona.

I was inspired to make this thread by new member Madjag, who made some posts about growing SK1 on the Mogollon Rim in 1978. That story brought back a lot of memories, I am pretty sure I smoked some of that SK1 back then.

Although Arizona didn't have as many growers as California, a lot of good weed was grown here, and vast quantities of good weed came through here from Mexico on it's way to other places.

Those were good days.

Anybody else remember those days? Did you smoke any of the "Blue Afghani" grown in the Pinalenos near Safford in the late '70s? Or Madjag's Rim SK1, or the SK1 grown along the Gila at about the same time? Do you remember Arivaca, Paradise, Peppersauce and Rincon? Or maybe you were farther north, Young in the Anchas, Payson etc.

1979.... I remember the choices i had in socal for pot.

Comercial. 10 bucks a 4 finger lid.

brick brown green and seedy with stems..

oaxacan spears. 45 an oz.

real super seedy colombian gold at 35 a oz.

the rare... chocolate brown thai .....purple black afgani hash with gold ak 47 label and... less than 5 times arizona canyon rim reefer...

Drunken Buddha

navajo friend of mine, "white people talk too much so you can't think".

imo the cultural acclimatisation to constant noise (disruption/influence) got a big boost out of ww2. the reports i found of women factory workers in the u.k. and u.s. all corroborate that the factory radios were loud enough to make conversation difficult.

after a few years of constant unidirectional feed, war ends, voila, radios are affordable for every household.. mommy brings it home and institutes it for the family and children. and that's how you sell a culture on control.

4 pack short range missiles burst in chaff, introducing cutty the laserboat. fryfryfry

Have you done a lot of acid?

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
I wonder what the navajo man thinks about people who think too much?

I miss this thread. I moved to az in the early 70's and had parallel world experiences. But mad could keep a great narrative going, and i'm sure is still busy threading yarns today.

Old freaks rule.

Last edited:

redlaser

Veteran
I found a ten inch western rattler a couple days ago, next to my shed. He was coiled up about the size of an egg, made a bic lighter look big. Moved him down the road a bit with the other two found in the last four years.

Drunken Buddha

Thanks for keeping him alive and moving him. Where I live, in southeastern Arizona, people go out of their way to run over snakes if they are on the dirt road. If it's a rattler, they stop then and cut off the rattle.