What's new

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took these pics of #1 on Monday the 26th, and chopped her at 65 days. I have the next #1 going in veg now, another couple weeks then the flower tent.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
She's got that overly aggressive funk going on, but then there seemed to be a hint of sweetness. Sticky, sticky. With trichomes everywhere, can't wait to run my next batch of trim.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took these pics of #2 last night. Serious frost build up! Gonna probs let her go about 10.5 weeks. She smells of a sweet, spicy cracked black pepper

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Very nice Bobbo! I'd say your number 1 is very similar to my number 3, the most cookie dominant one of the bunch with those sparse little rock hard frosted nugz and the real offensive OG stank.

Your number 2 is similar to my number 6, the most OG dominant in looks with that unique OG calyx structure where they kind of curve up like horns.

Looking great!

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Piff! My 1, and 6 were pretty much the same-and had that cookie look from what I can see in the GSC thread

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Bobbo4200

it is a joy to come into your thread and see your amazing pics and details
you have had me smilling all the way through
i really apreciate you guys who actualy take the time to grow and post up your show

great descriptions of smells, etc
and those last pics you posted up of number 2, wow
so dank looking i wish i could be there to fire up the bowl or joints with you

there plenty more stuff to test and your high up on the tester list
so you message me whenever you got space for another test

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thank you OJD!! It has been an absolute pleasure to be able to be a part of the testing for your new strains. As with all your strains, a couple three keepers to a pack. A pinch or a top there, like all your strains-they basically grow themselves. I am glad you approve, thank you very much.

I would say #2 came out the best.,.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here is #2, the last of the testers to come down. Gonna make the chop tomorrow morning at 74 days.

Extreme frost build up. Has a sweet, spicy cracked black pepper smell-but also a loud, pungent reek to her

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo4200
nice pics and smell excriptionof the last pheno
sounds like the kush mother used from smell description
also another frost monster, nice work bro
always a pleasure having you run my stuff

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks OJD! I think the last pheno I posted, #2 turned out the best. I chopped her off the stems yesterday I think it was

Latest posts

Latest posts