What's new

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I bought a new microscope, checked the trichomes today-and she had mostly cloudy trich's. Gonna probs make the chop sometime before week 11

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I bought a new microscope, checked the trichomes today-and she had mostly cloudy trich's. Gonna probs make the chop sometime before week 11

Bobbo4200

Veteran
OGs1 x GSC #3!, FTW!! :laughing:

I was kind of bummed bout losing #1, but sure am glad I saved #3! I pulled her out of the flower tent tonight to shock ripen for about a week

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Your three looks very similar to my keeper number 6 Bobbo, maybe a little more indica with fatter leaves on yours. She looks very pretty!

Does the smoke taste the same as it smells?

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Mike!!

Thanks Piff!! She does have those fat indica leaves, but also has some stretch to her. My sniffer is not working the best, runny nose-congestion due to seasonal allergies. But I am getting that OG smell in the background, with a fruity hint as well.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Having shock ripening jam up of Connoissuer strains before chop! SSSDH to the left!, OGs1 x GSC#3 in the middle!, and Hippy Stash to the right!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks Piff! Gonna go try a little sample bud that I ripped off by accident ripping fan leaves off bout a week or so ago.

Latest posts

Latest posts