What's new

Oaxaca x Panama regular

Cactus Squatter

I’ve got 6 of these going outdoors. We’ve had some pretty brutal temps but they’re trucking along. I’m really excited to see how they end up in comparison to the A5 cross.
I’ve got them in smaller fabric pots for the time being until I see Preflowers at which point any females will go into 15 gallon bags on sip trays. (No more letting my roots penetrate the bags and into my soil that’s full of cotton wilt). The small bags are currently just sitting on top of then larger bags that they will eventually be transplanted into.

2 of the 6 are showing an odd leaf mutation. More rounded edges, lighter green speckling that isn’t insect related, and they don’t seem to move water through them properly. They’re much more delicate and want to dry out faster than the other 4 even though the soil is evenly moist. You can see the edges of some of the leaves where they dried out. They’ve had leaves like this since the first set. Growth rate wise they are keeping up right along with the others. Just more delicate and odd looking.
IMG_3548.jpeg

IMG_3549.jpeg

The rest are happy as can be, though some white flies seem to be particularly attracted to one of them.
IMG_3550.jpeg
IMG_3552.jpeg
IMG_3553.jpeg
IMG_3554.jpeg