What's new

Nutrient deficiency ID

Patrick420

Thanks in advance for the knowledge. I have 2 Banana Purple Punch autos from Fastbuds in 5 gallon fabric pots. The soil is a mix of 60% FFOF, 20% compost, and 20% perlite. They are 5 weeks old. I have been watering only with plain tap water up until now. I plan on watering with water and FF Big Bloom fertilizer this week. It looks like there may be some kind of deficiency showing. Can someone please provide any insight as to the condition of these plants, and what can be done to correct the situation. Thanks again.

Attachments

• IMG_6047.jpeg
    IMG_6047.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6046.jpeg
    IMG_6046.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 44

PadawanWarrior

The compost you added might've been a little much for them. The leaf edges are curling down a bit. FFOF is a good soil by itself. And just so you're aware the Big Bloom isn't a strong nutrient mix. It's more for the microbes than anything but it does have a little bit of nutes. If it was me I'd do plain water for now but it wouldn't hurt to use a little Big Bloom just for the microbes. It's up to you.

_ross_

My insight is that you should be posting this in correct part of the forum if you want a proper response.

Cannabis Infirmary - Post your pics of sick or ill plants for diagnosis or questions from expert growers.​

Patrick420

My insight is that you should be posting this in correct part of the forum if you want a proper response.

Cannabis Infirmary - Post your pics of sick or ill plants for diagnosis or questions from expert growers.​

Thanks buddy

Patrick420

Being that this is an organic soil forum it seems like an appropriate place to post an issue with plants growing specifically in organic soil, but I will post in the Cannabis Infirmary forum also.

Latest posts

Latest posts