What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Notsodog Sour Diesel

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

I haven’t seen many growing this cut out full term yet, so here it is. It’s extremely super skunk dominant, and so far I love this cut! It throws giant bats, the smell is still developing at day 51 but so far is funky and stinky, with a nice sour, diesel fuel, and gas smell. It reminds me a lot of the old skunk funk from when my uncle grew skunk back in the mid 2000’s. This post is for true sour diesel lovers and no drama, so don’t be a dick. I’m still very thankful my friend shared this cut and the Weasel Diesel
IMG_4069.jpeg
IMG_4098.jpeg
IMG_4102.jpeg
IMG_4080.jpeg
IMG_4073.jpeg
IMG_4100.jpeg
IMG_4089.jpeg
IMG_4094.jpeg

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

At day 62 now and it is REEKING up my whole front porch despite my newer 8 inch x 24 inch carbon filter. I had to put a quart of Ona gel under my ac exhaust coming out of my grow room window and I still smell it a bit on my porch. I think I found my holy grail cuts. I start flushing tomorrow and may god have mercy on my carbon filter for chop day. I’m gonna need like 3 other quarts of Ona gel to put around my porch and back windows because I could smell it in the street when I pulled up 💀
IMG_4228.jpeg
IMG_4240.jpeg
IMG_4243.jpeg

Last edited:

Jcue81

Huh? Maybe I am confusing you with bigtaco. I thought you were the guy who sampled the wing wang and said it was unicorn smoke?

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Notso talked about this cut said he got it as sour in the 2000s nothing else looks fire

I personally think it looks different to the Chaco I can see the notso makes thinner fan leaves and seems a shade darker it reminds me of chem 91 in the color waiting for the smoke report
Yea it’s got thin leaves now in flower but they started out pretty wide in veg. This cut variegates something fierce when it’s not happy and makes pretty cool patterns like the chem d when the ph is off. It looks and smells like it’s super skunk dominant, verrrry funky smelling. The Weasel diesel seems to be more of a straight diesel fuel, kerosene, sour funk kinda smell and the Notsodog has that gas but it’s on the back end.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Notso talked about this cut said he got it as sour in the 2000s nothing else looks fire

I personally think it looks different to the Chaco I can see the notso makes thinner fan leaves and seems a shade darker it reminds me of chem 91 in the color waiting for the smoke report
Here’s some pics of the Notsodog in veg, it’s a pretty cool plant, kinda underwhelming with smell at first but it’s stinking up my entire front and back yard now lol
IMG_4277.jpeg
IMG_4278.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts