What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Nortern Light e le spigole del bassofondo 🐟🐟

spigolaro

Veteran
Another roundup of photos, just to stay on topic with the bass of the bottom 😂😂
IMG_20240613_193617.jpg
IMG_20240613_194332.jpg
IMG_20240613_193528_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20240613_194532.jpg

spigolaro

Veteran
Good morning girls and boys,
It's been a while since I updated the diary so I'll start: the plant has reached the third week since the photoperiod change, it has stretched a lot and is now in full bloom.
Truly a monster of a plant, healthy and in perfect shape, I think the production will be heavy.
IMG_20240626_202225.jpg
IMG_20240626_202247.jpg
IMG_20240626_202300.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240626_202346.jpg
    IMG_20240626_202346.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 25

spigolaro

Veteran
Good morning dear friends,
Is everything okay? I hope you are okay too and so I'll update my growing diary: the beautiful girl has reached the thirty-sixth day since the photoperiod change and is very big and has stretched out a lot so much so that I had to put the LED panel attached to the ceiling of the box and I also tied down some tops that had taken too much dominance and all this with only 35 days of vegetative growth in short, a very powerful and strong plant, but I think that in eight weeks I won't finish the grow because in my opinion it needs more, no big deal anyway the important thing is that she flowers and fattens up peacefully and copiously.
The smell is not very strong, it smelled more when it was in the vegetative growth phase 😂😂 and surely with a good carbon filter you can rest easy, in the end this is the most important thing and never to be underestimated because people, and there are many, are nosy people who don't mind their own business so it is IMPERATIVE that no one must know anything about what you are doing but obviously you know this better than me.
Well, now I'll post some photos of this street whore 😂😂
IMG_20240712_193655.jpg
IMG_20240712_193706.jpg
IMG_20240712_193718.jpg

spigolaro

Veteran
Since I don't like to leave my threads unfinished, I'll close it late and review the final product, but let's move on in order.
It took exactly eight weeks to cut the plant that produced very little compared to the crops made in the past, despite my loving care the yield was below expectations but the dried product and then put in the jars is of excellent quality both in terms of organoleptic and for the high. I would put this strain in my personal Top five: very spicy and peppery smells but not invasive in short it seems like entering a spice shop; soft and well-balanced taste of cloves and cumin and with a bud you would want to rub it on a steak ahahahah Really very very good.
AND now let's move on to the high which is not narcotic at all but very relaxing and healing, it is not a herb that cuts your legs or nails you to the sofa, certainly in the early morning it feels good especially on a physical level but always within the limits of endurance. No anxiety or paranoia, you feel good with yourself and also among people, it is a clean and unpolluted high certainly a great strain pity only for the yield but you can't have everything in life 😂😂
1000013866.jpg
1000013872.jpg
1000013874.jpg
1000013875.jpg
1000013876.jpg

Consiglio a chi non l'ha fatto di coltivare questo Must della Sensi perché è un erba di Gran qualità e chi dice che questa Seedbank non è più all'altezza dico solo che non è vero.