What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
@shithawk420
but you would be brewing more beer while you drank the beer you had brewed previously so its like an endless trickle as long as you kept it up
so what did you do with that lamb?
i might just put it in the crockpot with onions and carrotts and potatoes. i forgot to order wine from walmart.think i can maybe add it to the order

holy shit what a great game.vikings are now defeated. chiefs and san fran is gonna be good too but its not coming in. figures

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, jags were down 0-10 early but then roared back with 3 td's before halftime and coasted from there. Drake maye had decent stats with 250 yds and 2 tds but threw several near int's, and the pats got out-rushed 171 yds to 38. I guess doug peterson gets to keep his job for another week at least.

One gallon of beer is about ten 12oz bottles, so 2 gallons would be almost a case a day. I think u said a case lasts u 2 days, so I think ur overestimating ur consumption, Hawk. Of course, i know u could drink a case a day, im not trying to challenge u, that would be foolish.

Is the ex into buddhism and transcendental meditation, Pops? Whatever makes her a better person is all good, i suppose. She still seems kind of anxious tho, according to u.

Haha, california roll, that's pretty funny. I like it better than n-word wad. Seriously tho, how much is that wad? 500? 1000? You never carried that much when you visited me behind the wendy's dumpster, ya cheep bastid.

I actually like ketchup on hot dogs, the sweetness and tomato taste helps balance out the saltiness of the dog.
What r some of ur favorite places to eat around the city, Whip? Got any recommendations?

So u live near Tampa, Boo? Having no power for 5 days sounds doesnt sound terrible compared to some others. But yeah, i hope ur garden recovers sufficiently to give u a decent harvest.

Lions won that game and vikes arent undefeated anymore, Hawk, maybe u missed the late game winning FG. Ur right tho, it was a pretty wild game, that late defensive TD almost cost the lions the win but they pulled it out...

shithawk420

Veteran
and the chiefs lost too.maybe the lions are superbowl material. and i didnt mean to offend anyone. thats seriously what they call those rolls when its mostly ones. looks like pops is loaded though.i wouldnt be carrying money around like that

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Chiefs won, actually.
Lions reached the nfc championship game last year, so they could definitely make the superbowl. If that happens, it must truly be the end times.

Pops must be involved in some nefarious activities to carry a wad like that, cash only transactions. At least thats what the cops would say and confiscate his $. Maybe some people just like cash and dont trust it in electronic form.

shithawk420

Veteran
Chiefs won, actually.
Lions reached the nfc championship game last year, so they could definitely make the superbowl. If that happens, it must truly be the end times.

Pops must be involved in some nefarious activities to carry a wad like that, cash only transactions. At least thats what the cops would say and confiscate his $. Maybe some people just like cash and dont trust it in electronic form.
wtf? my antenna is fucked. i guess i missed the rest of the game or im going crazy.fucking chiefs. sorry about that. i was wrong. and i told an internet lady friend lions arent goin to the superbowl. i owe her an apology.hell i owe about 1000 of them for one reason or another

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
and the chiefs lost too.maybe the lions are superbowl material. and i didnt mean to offend anyone. thats seriously what they call those rolls when its mostly ones. looks like pops is loaded though.i wouldnt be carrying money around like that
hawk you must be watching the wrong channel, the chiefs beat the 9ers; i dident watch the whole game because i was watching the rams game
the defense won this one for us but $tafford was really struggling with the jv offense, k.will had a good day with a couple tds and some nice runs but $tafford/ the offense was just not clicking
a crock pot! now there is an idea
like you said put some carrots and potatoes in there and make like a lamb stew kind of thing
it just looked like something i would throw on the grill, you know brown the f' out of it and get the meat all smokey tasting

Well, jags were down 0-10 early but then roared back with 3 td's before halftime and coasted from there. Drake maye had decent stats with 250 yds and 2 tds but threw several near int's, and the pats got out-rushed 171 yds to 38. I guess doug peterson gets to keep his job for another week at least.

One gallon of beer is about ten 12oz bottles, so 2 gallons would be almost a case a day. I think u said a case lasts u 2 days, so I think ur overestimating ur consumption, Hawk. Of course, i know u could drink a case a day, im not trying to challenge u, that would be foolish.

Is the ex into buddhism and transcendental meditation, Pops? Whatever makes her a better person is all good, i suppose. She still seems kind of anxious tho, according to u.

Haha, california roll, that's pretty funny. I like it better than n-word wad. Seriously tho, how much is that wad? 500? 1000? You never carried that much when you visited me behind the wendy's dumpster, ya cheep bastid.

I actually like ketchup on hot dogs, the sweetness and tomato taste helps balance out the saltiness of the dog.
What r some of ur favorite places to eat around the city, Whip? Got any recommendations?

So u live near Tampa, Boo? Having no power for 5 days sounds doesnt sound terrible compared to some others. But yeah, i hope ur garden recovers sufficiently to give u a decent harvest.

Lions won that game and vikes arent undefeated anymore, Hawk, maybe u missed the late game winning FG. Ur right tho, it was a pretty wild game, that late defensive TD almost cost the lions the win but they pulled it out...
hahah, yes, she is into meditation and wakes up early to meditate while the sun rises
then she eats a bunch of heathy shit and is a productive member of society
she also works out pretty much every day and then goes to dance classes during the week
i think its just in her nature to be high strung, but she is an amazing person

i never got the no catsup on hot dogs thing either but i guess its a bad look in certain circles
/like putting soy sauce in the wasabi
i thought it cool you guys put a whole pickle spear in your dogs and a slice of tomato, such flavor and texture
i was just hoping you would like me for me, that and the bogo coupons

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
pops's baller stutus confirmed.and or drug dealer.my uncle used to roll like that in the 90s. my day is whack.put that lamb in the freezer and im gonna grill some jalepeno cheese stuffed pork chops. no clue how thats gonna go.hate this little fucking grill.never again.damn charcoal chimney is a pain in the ass withot a torch but im too fucking poor to do a damn thing.gonna burn my fingers using a bic lighter

shithawk420

Veteran
that video was absoluteley fantastic pops. your the man when it comes to these vids.can i join in?im actually going through the same thing as the guy in the vid kinda. never mind.at the least the vid is entertaining.my heart is still broken. guess it always will be

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I’m sorry to hear that you don’t have any power, that really sucks. Good luck in the recovery brother.
Hey, good morning, @Boo.
We are all very happy today.
Inlaws from St. Pete drove north to our house where we were well out of the Cone. It was breezy with no rain up here in Nearly Georgia, FL. LOL The happy part was having our house back to ourselves. It was good that they accepted the invitation to stay with us, and even better when they had power restored down south.

When Michael passed close by we lost power for a week. The grow stayed dark for that time and they were on their own without water. They were bedraggled when the lights came bacl on but they all recovered without any weird side effects.

How is your garden looking now, @Boo?
Go Bucs!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
After the 49ers lost to the chiefs yet again, with their top 3 WRs out with injury (aiyuk's is season ending) it's looking like the conference runs through the nfc north. Tampa might have something to say about that tho, we'll see how they look against the ravens tonite.

Yeah pops, the rams D gave a surprising performance yesterday, although the raiders ineptitude helped as well. Id blame it on them trading davante away but he hasnt played for them for a couple weeks before the trade, with a 'hamstring injury'.
Supposedly Kupp will be available to play this Thursday vs the vikings which should be a relief to stafford. Jordan whittington was supposed to play vs the raiders as well but i guess his shoulder injury kept him out.

Having some quiet time every day to center ur thoughts and feelings doesnt sound like a bad idea, there's so many distractions in life that it can be hard to remember what's really important.

I hear that real japanese people think mixing wasabi into soy sauce is like low class or something. I knew a guy who really likes good sushi but dude would whip his wasabi into soy sauce like he was making budder from bho or maybe meringue for a pie. It was like a gray green paste when he was done, it was gross.

If ketchup wasnt so dang tasty i wouldnt be such a fan, but as it is i can hardly eat fries without it. Ill dabble some on eggs or hash browns as well, but draw the line at steak or mashed potatoes.

I often have trouble with keeping a fire lit too, Hawk. Maybe u can post ur pics next time u set it up, we can try to see what could be improved.

A week without power or water sounds pretty bad, Buzz, but cannabis is a 'weed' after all and worthy strains have that vigor that allows them to recover. Hopefully Boo's grow will bounce back as well once it gets some TLC again.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
no there is a whole ritual to eating sushi in japan.chopsticks on the left and you have to eat it in one bite and you eat wasabi after a bite like a palate cleansing or something.its a big ritual.i knda forgot but no you dont mix soy with wasabi.thats a sin and a traditional sushi joint would be pissed.theres a new sushi joint that opened i might try out when i get money. best sushi i had was in Downers Grove by the train station.i was 12 and they served me sake and octopuss.traditional japanese places are a whole different ball game from other joints

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts