What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
@shithawk420
but you would be brewing more beer while you drank the beer you had brewed previously so its like an endless trickle as long as you kept it up
so what did you do with that lamb?
i might just put it in the crockpot with onions and carrotts and potatoes. i forgot to order wine from walmart.think i can maybe add it to the order

holy shit what a great game.vikings are now defeated. chiefs and san fran is gonna be good too but its not coming in. figures

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, jags were down 0-10 early but then roared back with 3 td's before halftime and coasted from there. Drake maye had decent stats with 250 yds and 2 tds but threw several near int's, and the pats got out-rushed 171 yds to 38. I guess doug peterson gets to keep his job for another week at least.

One gallon of beer is about ten 12oz bottles, so 2 gallons would be almost a case a day. I think u said a case lasts u 2 days, so I think ur overestimating ur consumption, Hawk. Of course, i know u could drink a case a day, im not trying to challenge u, that would be foolish.

Is the ex into buddhism and transcendental meditation, Pops? Whatever makes her a better person is all good, i suppose. She still seems kind of anxious tho, according to u.

Haha, california roll, that's pretty funny. I like it better than n-word wad. Seriously tho, how much is that wad? 500? 1000? You never carried that much when you visited me behind the wendy's dumpster, ya cheep bastid.

I actually like ketchup on hot dogs, the sweetness and tomato taste helps balance out the saltiness of the dog.
What r some of ur favorite places to eat around the city, Whip? Got any recommendations?

So u live near Tampa, Boo? Having no power for 5 days sounds doesnt sound terrible compared to some others. But yeah, i hope ur garden recovers sufficiently to give u a decent harvest.

Lions won that game and vikes arent undefeated anymore, Hawk, maybe u missed the late game winning FG. Ur right tho, it was a pretty wild game, that late defensive TD almost cost the lions the win but they pulled it out...

Latest posts

Latest posts