What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

buzzmobile

Veteran
i hope @buzzmobile is drying
It is very dry bright sunny and chilly here lately. It took a couple days to get back to our routine after the refugees left. Yesterday was a delivery, haul away, and install of a big refrigerator that lasted 27 years. I called a repairman to diagnose the problem and it came down to a part that was Discontinued and Out of Stock. Death knell!

I was a helper to account for the worthless helper who drove the delivery truck. Almost 600 lbs. and a 1/4" shy of 7 feet tall made maneuvering it out of the cabinet space where it lived next to its twin on the left. I spent most of today resting.

PA160003.JPG
PA160002.JPG

This morning I discovered that I did not mash the Post Reply button. I added another picture that makes it look out of plumb.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
PI tamale, i like that. Is corn/masa a thing in the PI? Probably not. Maybe cassava is more popular than corn. I guess that store did an asian-mexican fusion cuisine. Those can be pretty good when done right.

Like u said, if the bills make a playoff run then sean mcdermott stays as head coach, if they get knocked out first rd or dont even make it then he's done-zo.

Ive actually been eating at home more often, trying to stay away from the fast food and takeout. It's healthier although i do miss takeout pizza during football games.

Are you reading actual paper books or on a device? What r u reading, anything good? Im always down for a book recommendation.

Sounds like Big sur has some plumbing skills as well! Ive changed out a disposal before, it's not too bad if u get the exact same model. PVC is a little trickier for me, did u have to bring a hacksaw or power saw to cut them down to size?
The spot price of silver is around $31-32 now which is the highest it's been in a while, it's been as low as $20/oz in the last few years. I think the highest was $50/oz back in 2009 or so?
Werent US dimes made of silver a long time ago? Like if u go through a bunch of old change and find a good amount of silver dimes that'd be worth a few hundo?

I wonder how long this relationship will last. Is Tay-tay ready to settle down and start a family? I guess travis kelce is more stable than most of the entertainers she usually dates.

We got broncos at saints tonite. Broncos are favored by 3. Saints run D got gashed by tampa on sunday, im liking the overs on rush yds for the bronco's top rushers, which surprisingly includes bo nix. Saints are also starting spencer rattler, a rookie who takes a lot of sacks, so sprinkling some on broncos defenders to get a sack could be +ev. Also this will be sean payton's 1st game back in NO so i expect him to pour it on if he can, a sprinkle on Broncos -9.5 could pan out. Is GoJoe around? I wonder how his nfl season is playing out.

Whoa, those are some big fridge-freezer units, Buzz. Those look like they belong in a restaurant kitchen. Sucks they stopped making the part. I guess they couldnt cannabilize one off of the used market. With cars u can usually find a used part, but i guess theres no such thing as a junkyard for old fridges.
Hope ur back recovers fully, ive moved things that big before but always had a few guys to help so it wasnt that bad.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Whoa, those are some big fridge-freezer units, Buzz. Those look like they belong in a restaurant kitchen.
MamaD wanted a big kitchen and she got one. I was hired by the contractor that I hired to dry in the shell after I sawed off the back of the old house. We poured a 13' x 28' slab to fill in the big hole left by my Sawzall. I finished the interior once that was done. I was much younger then.

I searched far and wide for the freezer part that failed, but no one had an elephant sized refrigerator graveyard that I could find.

The new one is pretty on the inside. LOL

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
oh wow @buzz that is a very nice looking fridge , very shiny and chrome

/i hope mamaD likes
that sucks the delivery guy wasnt much of a worker but the job is done and somebody earned some nice honey do points
what does it look like on the inside?! a disco ball, fat cuts of beef and homemade pies?
/thats my kind of party

yeah @Bababooey i thinkk it is a pi tamale, more specifically a phillipino tamale
they were from a place called valeros
they have one close by and i might have to drop in and check it out that is a fil bakery/ eaters and i wonder if its the same place?
if nothing else i can get some pan de sal and see what else they have plus its also by the bahn mi joint i like and the new aldis
so i did not make it to the aldis for the grand opening
i was helping my mom with her recycling and spent the morning loading up the truck and at the land fill
there was literally had a full size trucks bed filled with stuff and it came out to be $80
she said i could keep it but im going to buy us some fancy food to share with her next time i see her
i have no taeks on den but am hopful for this bo nix kid, wasnt there a guy who posted before and said he was a denver fan?
with carr in the shop the saints are riding on their spare, dident we see some of rattler in the preseason?
but yeah what happened to @G.O. Joe,
look at mr commodities! do you invest in anything baba
thats cool that you are eating at home more, what do you like to cook?
thats funny you mentioned pizzas because i was thinking about hitting up the dominoes this weekend, they have a large three topping pizza for like $12 so i could grab a couple of those and i still have the emergency pizza (i dont know how many toppings but im assuming one?)
so like $25 bucks for three pizzas potentially?
not bad
i told you about the bet i have with my bil re: tay tay and the bey beh, he said she would be prego by the end of this year if the chiefs won the super bowl last season
i imagine kelso is a huge upgrade from the guys she would normally date in my eyes
he is the highest paid te in the nfl, which would make him like the 1000th most paid player, but still
plus he is big and strong and comes from a family that seems pretty cool, plus he just seems like a cool guy in general
he is not a dude this is a man, a handsome muscular man...

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Mama Mia that’s a big a fridgerator !..

does living in Colorado mean I have to cheer for the Broncos?…maybe but only if Elway comes out of retirement..😂

when I tell people that I can buy a gallon of gas for two dimes they look at me like I am crazy

if I take two pre-1964 dimes and melt them and extract the silver , at todays spot price I would get around $5 dollars for the silver..

that five will buy me about a gallon and a half of unleaded…

a 150 years ago a man could buy a nice suit for a $20 dollar gold piece

today a man could still buy a nice suit with that same $20 dollar gold piece

gold and silver can be used as a hedge against inflation

speaking of tamales and such , I first got turned on to a Jamaican patty around 1983 and I would eat them today if I could find one

the disposal was the easy part , I did have to change out the strainers in each side of the sink and I did have to modify some pvc

but zero leaks which is what counts

I really like working with shark bite plumbing , better than pvc , water pipe , and copper..easy to work with ..

why is it that the Chiefs seem to always have the best TE’s in the league?…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
f'n stoners; does anyone else see these ads

@Bababooey
i like det v the vikings, even with their big loss on d (a.hutch was coming out the the gates putting up all pro numbers)
i think this will be another good game for the det offense and goof could go off
/darnold is seeing ghosts and handing out candy

@bigsur51
oh wow man the Jamaican patty looks good; i dig the architure of it, a pastry/ dough filled with goodness
you can root for which ever team you like man! look at @superx and his steelers
geography definitely plays a part and usually you root for the home team (or even worse the rival) but its fun and i root for teams in places ive never been (or want to go, f'u det)
so do you actually have the silver bars? thats how i would hold metals, like literally i would be able to hold the metal; could you show one? is it .999
/ a lot of people invest in (metals) and all they are holding is paper
do you have any bullet molds? you never know when a silver bullet could come in handy!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
i like to read actual books! like the ones printed on paper
nothing too great right now but i just read
searching for cpt zero
/a surfer/ smuggler story of discovery
and lighting on the sun
/interested in pheno phem?
do you read books, do they have scratch and pictures?
i like books with pictures

so mrs.chicky is belly aching about her vaca to hawaii
she is going to visit the girl for a long weekend and im sure it will be torture the whole time
a little sand in the okole and some spam masibi and she will be fine
she is living her best life