What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

superx

Veteran
She's pretty, ( not the picture 😆 )

Some friends just drove out to me, living in the sticks it doesn't happen that often, going to get plastered and listen to some drum and bass, my girls love Dance/electric/ progressive, love you and leave you buddy, see ya on the flip side.. ATB

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
She's pretty, ( not the picture 😆 )

Some friends just drove out to me, living in the sticks it doesn't happen that often, going to get plastered and listen to some drum and bass, my girls love Dance/electric/ progressive, love you and leave you buddy, see ya on the flip side.. ATB

you make it happen my man

xoxo no homo

buzzmobile

Veteran
Is this aimed at me?
No no not at all. I am sorry that my comment struck you as shitting on your island. My comment to ask the locals meant I had no idea how the cap stone was placed. I intended that to mean that you might be able to tell the tale I do not travel in tour groups. I searched out a cool place and rented a Fiat Punto. We set out each morning to find places. The dolmen was one. Local pubs had friendly folks and when we asked them where they would go on their day off we followed their directions.

Trash talk = mute button on Tom Brady. I do not hate his guts. He beat the Dolphins sometimes.
I have been a backer of @shithawk420 for more than a couple of years. I know when he posts that stuff where his head is. My wife is a friend of Bill. I have gone through her struggles with sobriety.

I apologize to you, @superx. I did not mean to offend you, but I certainly have.

Brazilian NFL Football tonight, first pint is on me.

shithawk420

Veteran
Eh well I'm sorry.i got drunk and a guy on another forum made a thread to have me banned.guess I pissed some people off.anywho I got some bbq! 30 bucks with 10 dollar off coupon.got me some brisket and baby backs!
20240906_160307.jpg
20240906_160342.jpg
20240906_160629.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Wake up, it's Sunday football gents! Week 1 Sunday, where we get to see who's the real deal and who are pretenders. But it's also a long season and lots of things can happen (good teams lose their mojo, bad teams find a groove).

Those mushies look interesting, how much are they, like $30 or more for a bag? Not even real psilocybin, makes me want to start a mushie grow again like in the old days.

I didnt think Buzz was trying to disrespect u superx with the local comment, he knows ur a native Irishman but it's a big enough country where there are some localized differences or knowledge. I heard in England you can hear a different accent every 10 miles, and they would be able to tell the difference but to an american it might not be as apparent.

That's a crazy fantasy football commercial, i do remember the one where he punched through drywall to catch a ball, he was a redskins TE (chris cooley?) who married one of their cheerleaders.

Tay-tay was at the TNF game so apparently the relationship is going strong, maybe her actor friend blake lively will stop by when there's another big game.

Buzz always has some awesome stories of his travels, he seems to have had quite the interesting life. Even now, he keeps busy with the garden and the homestead and friends/family/football. U of Miami had another big win yesterday, seems like they have a clear path to go undefeated and will probably meet Clemson in the ACC title game.
Speaking of sobriety, i convinced the woman to buy me a bottle of sams club vodka for football weekend, i can already tell im going to be in trouble.

Pops is right, that's some lovely looking que right there, Hawk, makes me miss Famous Dave's, the one closest to me closed down.
I hope u can get ur grill fixed right and some good charcoal so u can cook low and slow and make ur own beautiful baby backs or brisket, but it's a learning process. Pitmasters take years to learn their craft and settle on their own style.

shithawk420

Veteran
that brisket was really good.everything else is just good.a little disappointed with the baby backs but were still good.it was worth it but they gave me corn instead of the potato wedges i orded . i got that "prime" ribeye dry brining. ill try to grill it.dont know what im gonna do today. i havent even looked at the football schedule yet

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
whats happening @Bababooey
got any money on the games this week or are you waiting to see how thing look before betting
that was nice of the old lady to get you the booze , do you have to make the one bottle last all season?
the early upset in the making this opening weekend is cin getting their s'pushed in by the pawts
az holding their own against the bills
looks like th bears are battling it out with the tits and the fins and jags are close too
ill be watching the late games today with the cocs v the raider nation and then what ever game has tawmmy boy, ill be sure to mute the volume, but that means now im reading his lips
/those sweet sweet lips
rams are ramming it in the sunday night game so i just have to not make any opening day rookie mistakes
went to the stores and came home with a haul of stuff
vons has the jojos on sale all week (and im just now finding this out?!) plus they had some flat bread pizzas on sale so i got a couple to try (marghita and a bbq chicken one)
plus stopped by aldis because i was craving a wet burrito
picked up the sauce and got a bag of bean and cheese burritos
dont get your frozen burritos at aldis, they come in one bag and you have to defrost a whole bunch to separate them (this =sux!)
the x is making fun of the crab cakes (they only have them for a limited time) but the last laugh is on her! i have a couple packages stocked up in my freezer
/im saving them for a special occasion

how are you cooking that steak @shithawk420
i had a steak the other day i cooked in a pan and it was actually pretty good
prepped it like i would have for the grill but splashed some olive oil in a pan and did it that way
not bad
corn instead of potatoes is a callable offense, meaning im going to call the joint and tell them they messed up my order
they usually kick in with some extras (if they dont just give you a whole new plate) because you had to go out of your way to get your order right as well

@superx
and just for you x! your steelers are leading the falcons 15-10
maybe they just needed the luck of the irish to give them a little extra push
/but to be honest, the falcons are not a very good team

enjoy the games!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
gotta admit i was mad in the first and second quarter but the bears did a good job coming back.it was a good game. lets see if they can do it again.

i was gonna cook that steak on the grill pops but i made cabbage,potato and sausage instead. turned out decent. there was no way my mom was gonna drive back. had to suck it up.im more mad they arent counting my points. i should have well over 100. at 100 you get 10 bucks.dont know why its not counting. i got 59 points over 50 bucks ago

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
its been an action packed start to opening weekend
bears won, pats upset the bengirls, fins wins, and even @superx pit got a w to start the season
/maybe they just needed some lucky charms!

potato cabbage and sausage sounds great man!
i picked up a kielbasa and some peppers and onions today for later this week
that sucks they are messing up your orders and not giving you your points
do you order through the app or do you tell them at the register?
i had that problem before but if you call them and tell them they will usually work with you, especially if you have your receipt
yeah its the driving back that is the hassle and thats why im sure to milk it for extras or just get the name of the manager and next time you go back tell them you talked to so and so on this date and they said to hook you up

shithawk420

Veteran
i ordered on the app and the guy working looked at my phone while we did everything at the register so i dont know what the deal is.i probably should of called them or something but i was half drunk and didnt care at the time.oh well.next time.i still got a $5 coupon

wathing the rams at lions. not a bad game either

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
What was wrong with the babybacks, Hawk? Not tender enough? Or they were kind of funky? Sometimes when i cook pork it has a funky odor when cooking in the oven or instapot, still tastes alright tho.

I did have $$ on the games this weekend, got some round robin bets that will lose a bit of $, even if the niners cover tonite. But overall im up on the weekend thanks to 2 boosted picks i made, Tyreek anytime TD (figured he would be motivated after being briefly arrested before the game) and Bears win.
I think in the future im just going to go with my best guess for each game, before i was doing a whole "every favorite is going to cover, or all games will be over total pts" round robin bets, which sometimes works but mostly doesnt.

Yeah bengals looked turrible vs the pats, burrow had a full training camp (he had a calf and appendicitis last 2 years) but going in didnt have his #2 WR (tee higgins) and jamarr chase wasnt going to play a full game and also hardly practiced during camp cause of his contract negotiations. Should have bet the under on that one.

Im glad the bears won but the defense and special teams each had to score a TD to pull out the win. Caleb looked off all game, the new center played terrible, could not hold a block, would help out on someone only to let a rusher through, only 1 of the 3 WRs (DJ moore) could make any plays. They play next sunday night at Houston, that's going to be a real 'come to Jesus' moment if the offense doesnt get their head right.

Any pics of the cabbage,potatoes and sausage, hawk? That's basically bubble and squeak. Did u pan fry it?

Both the Fins and Steelers pulled out wins, miami had to come from behind and it was lower scoring than expected but they gutted it out. Justin fields moved the ball well enough but couldnt get into the end zone, 6 FGs and some turnovers by their defense was enough to beat the falcons. Atlanta is Hawk's 2nd team, kirk cousins looked rusty but that's to be expected coming back from an achilles injury and having played no preseason games. I hope the falcons offense picks it up soon tho i have drake london on one of my teams.

shithawk420

Veteran
It was nothing special.it needed more mushrooms and some peppers would of been good.it needs something.dont know if my mom ate any or not.and yeah it was pan fried but i used a little chicken broth to cook the potatoes and cabbage

The ribs were ok.i just thought for the price it needed more meat and could be more tender

Little disappointed with the Falcons but I wasn't expecting much anyway. I already got my doubts with Williams but it's his first game so I won't be too hard on him but he's not the one.another mediocre dud

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
lighting messed with the pic.its better than it looks. the red wine vinegar made it pop
20240909_094137.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
lighting messed with the pic.its better than it looks. the red wine vinegar made it pop
View attachment 19063143
that looks pretty grinding hawk!
i actually got a kielbasa and some onion and peppers the other day and am going to have it over mashed taters
sounds like the brisket is the way to go at this daves joint
a lot of times i feel the same way about bbq joints, i spend a bunch of cash on something i could have cooked better myself at home
but a good smoked brisket takes time and i will pay for that
a $5 coupon sounds good and you should go back
im secretly rooting for the falcons this season because i like raheem morris but their play does not inspire confidence

@Bababooey
so what was the deal with t.hill before the game? i saw all the stank and now they are investigating a cop for pulling over a guy
yeah, they guy turns out to be t.hill but still we dont know what he did for the cop pulled him over or how it escalated to the point where it became a tmz moment
so you dot just bet on the outcome of the game but you are taking some of that sweet prop bet action?
the t.hill scores a td was a no brainer
the bengirls were a playoff calibre team just a few years ago with joey.b and a cast of stars
the window is closing cinci and there is only so much skyline chili you can eat to fill that broken heart
@buzzmobile should be happy about how his florida teams played and i hope he stops by to drop some taeks

@superx
what kind of k'hole did you and your chums fall into? its always nice having comapny
were you able to watch any nfl football

shithawk420

Veteran
you dont have to be nices pops. i know that pic looks bad. i like your idea more. i should of used mashed taters and more cabbage. i got a little bit left for soup or something

im just gonna leave this here. im not gonna say anything

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
you dont have to be nices pops. i know that pic looks bad. i like your idea more. i should of used mashed taters and more cabbage. i got a little bit left for soup or something

im just gonna leave this here. im not gonna say anything

naw man, it looks decent
i would have browned the potato more but thats just me
/or even cook all the shit separately and mix it together at the end!
#chefs kiss

shithawk420

Veteran
naw man, it looks decent
i would have browned the potato more but thats just me
/or even cook all the shit separately and mix it together at the end!
#chefs kiss
i wanted to cook everything separate but im only working with one burner and limited stuff. i would of browned the potatoes more too but im basically cooking with one pan and i was hungry.i added chicken broth to help them cook faster

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i wanted to cook everything separate but im only working with one burner and limited stuff. i would of browned the potatoes more too but im basically cooking with one pan and i was hungry.i added chicken broth to help them cook faster
yeah man! a good chicken broth brings it all together plus you get a little steam action
it looks pretty grinding man

shithawk420

Veteran
just saw the Tyreek Hill video. the cops were dicks but hes also a punk,hes stupid and a fuking liar.i got no respect for him now. thinks hes above the law and i guess he is cause they let him go.if it was me id be in jail. wonder what supercar he was driving.think it was a mclaren. hes team mate showed up in a rolls royce suv.i couldnt tell what it was. it was funny as hell when he says he wasnt gonna run! the irony is hilarious.he said they would need their motorcycles to catch him. he could probably still lose them in handcuffs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts