What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's alright to look, Pops. We've all got testicles. It just so happens that you have seen mine, or at least their shape.
Speaking of which, on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate their overall form? You can be honest.

IA is cracking down on magic mushroom growing? Havent heard of it, but i guess where u have bored cops, their bosses gotta give them something to do, and the drug war is one of them. Not that it ever prevents the sale and consumption of drugs, but at this point that's not really the goal anymore, at least if the people in charge are being honest.

I think ur right Pops, like at least half the wnba players are lesbian, and some of them are quite masculine in appearance (no makeup or fancy hair) but some of them are baddies.
Sabrina Iounescu is engaged to an nfl player, hroniss grasu, an olineman, so we know she's at least bisexual. For now. Theres a real possibility that they break up/divorce and she turns full lesbo later.
Why does that happen to some women?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
im giving you a decent 6-7 but you got hustle!
my balls dont measure up, but that just makes my d look bigger right?!
right?!
the wnba dont care, they dont give a shit, if their grils are hawt or do they
/arent they funded by the real b ball so it doesnt matter if they make money?
im not sure if growing mushrooms is legal in ca, but they are a sort of medicine, just like pot
i would expect a sympathetic jury

buzzmobile

Veteran
1720348229191.png

Well it's Sunday morning so it's time for a hymn.

I do have strong feelings about meat loaf,
Randy and I feel your pain.

Any time you want some negativity, let me know - I'm here for you.
Now that is some support I cannot support, but that's just me being negative.
the big time stuff they are showing leave me kind of flacid
Here kitty kitty kitty...
Get one that's declawed though.
Baba, why wouldnt u just wait till ur done pissing to take a pic? And i say to that, dont tell me what to do ur not my father.
A man's gotta do what he's gotta do. Make it rain, @Bababooey .

shithawk420

Veteran
wtf that better not be your balls baba. this is a family friendly community.no one wants to see old smelly balls. that remids me i need a shower

shithawk420

Veteran
It's alright to look, Pops. We've all got testicles. It just so happens that you have seen mine, or at least their shape.
Speaking of which, on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate their overall form? You can be honest.

IA is cracking down on magic mushroom growing? Havent heard of it, but i guess where u have bored cops, their bosses gotta give them something to do, and the drug war is one of them. Not that it ever prevents the sale and consumption of drugs, but at this point that's not really the goal anymore, at least if the people in charge are being honest.

I think ur right Pops, like at least half the wnba players are lesbian, and some of them are quite masculine in appearance (no makeup or fancy hair) but some of them are baddies.
Sabrina Iounescu is engaged to an nfl player, hroniss grasu, an olineman, so we know she's at least bisexual. For now. Theres a real possibility that they break up/divorce and she turns full lesbo later.
Why does that happen to some women?
i think i already told you guys my aunt dated the goalie for the US Womens Olympic soccer team. She was the huge black goalie.The one Mia Hamm was kicking ass in. i even held the Gold Medal she won. Mia Hamm is lesbo too. I know this for fact. Dont even ask me how my aunt met her but she was really nice. Brianna or something. not hard to find out

superx

Veteran
Hey babba is that your rugby ball 🏉 coming in for touch down 😆

Never been to France, have always been intrigued by their culinary delights, Mrs superx makes a fine cassoulet, I have tried but failed miserably..

The big one today; Second of the All-Ireland semi finals will see the mighty all conquering Limerick v Cork ( the rebel county) Cork find themselves in the semi-finals not just on merit, but through sheer grit and determination, they have been a sleeping giant from last winning the All-Ireland which was 2005.

We already know who awaits the winner in the final (clare) the old foes..
If Limerick manage to put cork to the sword today and go on to beat Clare in the final (wishful thinking)
This would mean Limerick have won 5 All-Ireland hurling senior titles in a row, no team has ever achieved this feat. It would be one Hell of a achievement and something that probably won't be repeated in my lifetime, such is there greatness..

First, they must beat Cork today which won't be a easy task..

Will the pressure be to much for Limerick? (Surely they must be thinking about the 5 in row in the back of their minds)

Today folks I will be backing Limerick to cut through Cork like a knife going through butter, (I'm slightly bias as you can tell) it can be difficult expression tone through text 😆

A great game awaits on the horizon 👏 👏

Throw in will be 16.00 local time, Croke Park. I expect a full house for this encounter, upwards of 85 thousand people..

Eltitoguay

Grrrrrrrrrrr
England have somehow found away to win this game.
England on there way to the semi finals, 5 poor performances from England but make it to the semis...
Switzerlands first penalty was weak and poor, took a short walk up to it (Difficult to get any power behind the ball)
Netherlands v Turkey coming up, winners will play England in the semi-finals...
I'm hoping for a Dutch masterclass.
Well, it was not a performance up to the "total football" of the great Johan Cruyff's Clockwork Orange, Holland eliminated Turkey and went to the Semifinals...
1720359133458.png

...I'm happy for Dutch football...

...Will we be able to see (with the prior "permission" of France and England), a European reissue of the final of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa...?

IMG_20240707_154252.jpg

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
Netherlands created very little up front, the introduction of Weighorst changed that, Turkey had 3 center backs, but played more direct with the help of a target man.. Van dykes legs are gone, no longer has that pace for running back, it was clear last night. It also helped they got a own goal. He will be run ragged on Tuesday night...I expect England to dispose of the Dutch and set up a mouth watering clash with your beloved spain..

Great clips of inesta (Xavi deserves a mention) don't speak spanish so unsure of the commentary..

G.O. Joe

Veteran
i havent had one in years but i know of which you speak, go on
are they something you guys eat in mushroom landall the time? or just more urban legends
womens basketballz game, you know they are all the ghez,right?

I stopped buying hamburger long ago, and haven't eaten any species of mushroom for longer.

Those indoor grows were big enough to make the news outside the state. No idea who was buying. Native Iwegians are more the meth and beer type.

I was of course specifically referring to Caitlin vs everyone else. Maybe part of her popularity along with her paleness and small frame (I'll take the most petite woman in the room) is that she has a boyfriend and not a wife.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grrrrrrrrrrr

England have somehow found away to win this game.

England on there way to the semi finals, 5 poor performances from England but make it to the semis...

Switzerlands first penalty was weak and poor, took a short walk up to it (Difficult to get any power behind the ball)

Netherlands v Turkey coming up, winners will play England in the semi-finals...

I'm hoping for a Dutch masterclass.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I'll take a 6-7 score out of 10, Pops. Personally I think theyre an 11 out of 10 but of course im biased.
If you took steroids your balls would shrink as your natural testosterone production shuts down, that would probably make the shaft look larger.

Ur right, the wnba is subsidized by the nba, but with caitlin clark in the league they might actually turn a profit in the next few years. Like Taylor swift, every young white girl loves CC.

Haha Buzz, maybe that's why i dont eat or make meatloaf either, i figure if ive got a bunch of ground beef ill just make burgers or spaghetti or tacos with it, why adulterate it with all these fillers and make a loaf out of it? Free the meat!

Excuuuuse me Hawk, my ballz are NOT smelly, or old. In fact, i have the ballz of a 25 year old. Many smart people have said this. Theyre pleasantly salty and delicious, too, if you'd care to try them out.

Your aunt had lesbo sex with Mia hamm, is that why she knows she's lesbo? I dont know, seems like she's at least bi, she's been married to ex red sox player nomar garciaparra for like 20 years and they have 3 kids
together.

So I had Cork +4 at +100 odds and won! So who we going with in the championship game, Superx?

A cassoulet is a bean and meat/sausage stew? Hmmm, sounds good and filling, might have to try making it one day. You ever make a cassoulet, hawk?

You gotta love those coordinated celebrations from european soccer fans, we dont have anything like that in the US.
This Dutch soccer anthem has a catchy tune, sounds like it'd be popular with kids as well:

Im betting on a spain-netherlands rematch, Tito, bet the house on it. Wasnt it from 2008-2010 when La Roja won the world cup, euros and some other tournament?
U gonna get down on some of these soccer bets, GoJoe? Youre missing out on some decent returns i feel...

Still cant find any kind of news on magic mushroom arrests or growing in iowa, saw something in connecticutt last year tho.
Reminds me tho, maybe i could take another crack at growing some mushies, now that im older maybe theyll be more agreeable to me? I had a bit of mushroom chocolate last year that i found gave a pleasant feeling.

Speaking of free the meat, has anyone ever been to El Paso, TX? Landscape was largely scrub desert, fairly barren but still enjoyable if it's not too hot. Didnt see any migrants crossing the border either, much to my disappointment.

nuts el paso.png

You might be wondering about my testicles. Yes, theyre a little more unshorn than i like to keep them, but Id forgotten my trimmer on this trip so I let them grow a bit. Normally, i only like to grow them out when the weather gets cold, to help insulate the boys, but I didnt feel like taking a safety razor to them as ive nicked myself before doing that.
I know most if not all of you were wondering about my genital grooming habits, i could go into more detail if you wish. Perhaps post my schedule? Pics of said grooming? Im an open book here, guys, let me know.

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

Netherlands created very little up front, the introduction of Weighorst changed that, Turkey had 3 center backs, but played more direct with the help of a target man.. Van dykes legs are gone, no longer has that pace for running back, it was clear last night. It also helped they got a own goal. He will be run ragged on Tuesday night...I expect England to dispose of the Dutch and set up a mouth watering clash with your beloved spain..
Great clips of inesta (Xavi deserves a mention) don't speak spanish so unsure of the commentary..
(Only joking):
...Damn it if I sent my Navy to fight in a final against the storms, not even to win, as long as England is not runner-up in anything!!... I prefer a final against Azerbayian...or against San Marino or The Vatican, ...and lose it...
...Although it seems that we must then follow the example of the women, current World Champions after a final against...England

Postscript: Uruguay gave another of its "Maracanazos", and left Brazil out of the Copa de América...

Last edited:

Eltitoguay

(...)You gotta love those coordinated celebrations from european soccer fans, we dont have anything like that in the US.
This Dutch soccer anthem has a catchy tune, sounds like it'd be popular with kids as well:

Im betting on a spain-netherlands rematch, Tito, bet the house on it. Wasnt it from 2008-2010 when La Roja won the world cup, euros and some other tournament?
U gonna get down on some of these soccer bets, GoJoe? Youre missing out on some decent returns i feel...
(...)

...What was truly impressive was hearing the Scots say their "Flower of Scotland"...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I'll take a 6-7 score out of 10, Pops. Personally I think theyre an 11 out of 10 but of course im biased.
If you took steroids your balls would shrink as your natural testosterone production shuts down, that would probably make the shaft look larger.

Ur right, the wnba is subsidized by the nba, but with caitlin clark in the league they might actually turn a profit in the next few years. Like Taylor swift, every young white girl loves CC.

Haha Buzz, maybe that's why i dont eat or make meatloaf either, i figure if ive got a bunch of ground beef ill just make burgers or spaghetti or tacos with it, why adulterate it with all these fillers and make a loaf out of it? Free the meat!

Excuuuuse me Hawk, my ballz are NOT smelly, or old. In fact, i have the ballz of a 25 year old. Many smart people have said this. Theyre pleasantly salty and delicious, too, if you'd care to try them out.

Your aunt had lesbo sex with Mia hamm, is that why she knows she's lesbo? I dont know, seems like she's at least bi, she's been married to ex red sox player nomar garciaparra for like 20 years and they have 3 kids
together.

So I had Cork +4 at +100 odds and won! So who we going with in the championship game, Superx?

A cassoulet is a bean and meat/sausage stew? Hmmm, sounds good and filling, might have to try making it one day. You ever make a cassoulet, hawk?

You gotta love those coordinated celebrations from european soccer fans, we dont have anything like that in the US.

Still cant find any kind of news on magic mushroom arrests or growing in iowa, saw something in connecticutt last year tho.
Reminds me tho, maybe i could take another crack at growing some mushies, now that im older maybe theyll be more agreeable to me? I had a bit of mushroom chocolate last year that i found gave a pleasant feeling.

Speaking of free the meat, has anyone ever been to El Paso, TX? Landscape was largely scrub desert, fairly barren but still enjoyable if it's not too hot. Didnt see any migrants crossing the border either, much to my disappointment.

View attachment 19028869

You might be wondering about my testicles. Yes, theyre a little more unshorn than i like to keep them, but Id forgotten my trimmer on this trip so I let them grow a bit. Normally, i only like to grow them out when the weather gets cold, to help insulate the boys, but I didnt feel like taking a safety razor to them as ive nicked myself before doing that.
I know most if not all of you were wondering about my genital grooming habits, i could go into more detail if you wish. Perhaps post my schedule? Pics of said grooming? Im an open book here, guys, let me know.

6-7 is a pretty good score on the pops scale of other guys balls!
these are not the high end photos im used to seeing but im giving you a solid +1 for creativity
next time you are in el paso let me know, i have people in tx and can make a road trip out of it
View attachment 19028719
Well it's Sunday morning so it's time for a hymn.

Randy and I feel your pain.

Now that is some support I cannot support, but that's just me being negative.

Here kitty kitty kitty...
Get one that's declawed though.

A man's gotta do what he's gotta do. Make it rain, @Bababooey

wtf am i looking at? every where i go i see balls and now its on my icmag internetz too?
is it like a like divine sign
i once ate a funny fungus i found growing in a tub in the closet @G.O. Joe
it made my stomach hurt but later i heard all the colors
kind of like the last sloppy joe i ate
/but ive seen your gravy recipe so maybe you know something we dont know?
yeah so thats about it, i dont watch the flopball and there are no football teaks
im slumping right now, but you guys are f'n killing it

superx

Veteran
Good evening folks 😀

By Jesus, what a game we witnessed today, Cork stunned Limerick in the semi final.
The mighty Limerick huffed and puffed but for the majority of the game could not penatrate the brick wall of Corks back line, was a absolute master class of a display from the rebel county, nobody, myself included seen this coming. Cork fought tooth and nail for every ball, the tension was suffocating, Cork pulled out all the stops and managed to deny Limerick the chance of winning 5 in a row. Hats of to them, they proved to their critics and doubters..Limerick will live to fight another day, 👏 but today belongs to the team from the rebel county..(good luck to them in the final)

I decided to travel to the city to view the game, the lads had it prearranged during the week for a get together, I was undecided weither I should go or not. The craic was mighty, full house with a mixture of Limerick fans and Cork fans and neutrals alike. The Guinness was flowing from the taps like water, being a designated driver (again) my only option was zero zero alcohol, 😢 i went for the zero zero Guinness to the amusement of my friends, they weren't the only ones to see the funny side of it..

The Guinness was grand, but certainly not what I'm used to..
On making our exit from the pub to find some grub, there was a fight outside, no idea what it was over or how it started, im guessing a few disgruntled Limerick fans needed to get something of their chest..
We tracked down a really nice place that served amazing chicken schnitzels, tender butterfly chicken breasts coated in crispy breadcrumbs with side salad and sweet potato fries, was a fine feed indeed...
My journey took me back to the hills, the lads carried on with the pub crawl which I'm sure will run into the small hours..

There will undoubtedly be a lot of sore hung over heads at work tomorrow, 🙃
I'm going to be just fine..

☯️

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
always the brides maid eh @superx
one day you will be the one drinking and raising hell! but till then
so when you are the sober guy, do you drive a car, like to chauffeur the boys around?
sounds like a fun game! the defense pulled the fat out of the fire?
i did not know they make zero alcohol guines?! i would just drink water with a splash of lemon
or vodka
but you know me
this chicken schnitzel is something i would go for in a big way, and one of the things i order at the german market when we get take out
/let them do all the heavy lifting
hey man those are tomorrow problems and it sounds like you guys are enjoying the action!
kick ass!!

superx

Veteran
Hey Pops, hope your keeping well.

My commute to the city is many miles from the hills I reside in.
The lads are based close to the city (with in walking distance)
I drive the van in, and then park up...

The pubs/bars cafes/restaurants are relatively close to one another.
You can exit one pub, and a short stroll will bring you to another pub in literally seconds..( so no need to chauffeur them feckers around)

It's great for pub crawls...
It's difficult enough sitting there as a tetoteler, listening to the lads talking shyte after a feed of Guinness and whiskey, (I'm usually of the mindset, if you can't beat them join them) while I'm sipping Guinness zero zero. The lads are good craic and one must be social, I don't get to see many people on the hills especially friends, so its good to get out whenever I can...

I will certainly get pissed on the next get-together, and up the ante..
They will be ready for me 😆 they are waiting for me to break out at any stage....

The Guinness zero zero is not the worst drink, I would much prefer to be drinking the real thing, but needs must and all that... The chicken schnitzel is lovely, not many places serve it, I think the original schnitzel is pork but much prefer the chicken... One of the lads got fillet steak, it resembled Babbas ball sack...