What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Eltitoguay

WE HAVE A GOAL ⚽️ the spanish have scored just as the game looked like going to penalties the spanish have snatched it..

FULL TIME; The Paella is on me 🥘 (Spain are through too the semi-finals)

...I think that Germany has not been able to defeat Spain even on German field for more than twenty years, I don't know if it's even more than 30 years... For me, this was almost the real final.
For "political-social-national feelings" I would like Portugal in a possible final against Spain (an "Iberian final"); but it will be in Half-Final, if Portugal is able to win... For pure football taste-feeling, Holland.

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
oh man! that sounds crazy good
i have curries and they make a great sauce, but if i add ketchup to it it makes it better?
i have this one curry, vermont curry
https://www.housefoods.com/japanese-curry/en/products/vermont_curry/
i like it because it pairs well with almost everything and is mild but still full of flavor
/i make my camping shepards pie with it
but ive never thought of adding catsup to it, are you insane or genius?!
fried chips on the side yes please!!

im going to have to try this man, is there a certain curry you use?
It's the German way of doing things, it's quite nice depending where you buy it, it can be more on the ketchup tasting side in some places, other places it's more balanced and you will taste the curry. It can be on the sweet side. We went to Berlin several years back for a friend's birthday and to party hard, we lived of curried bratwurst for 5 days along with a good helping of mdma.

superx

Veteran
Lack of communication with the french forwards, dynamics just don't seem to be there..

Maybe the mask Mbappe is wearing is affecting his play 😆

Technical game been played.

superx

Veteran
Half time France v Portugal 0-0.. Was a quick 45min. Just had a vape of scuff, the very last of the planet of the grapes. (Ethos)

The second half might go a lot quicker 😆
Expecting a better second half, french manager is so Conservative.
Desperate stuff.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah what's wrong with France? This is why everyone hates the French. Fat, stupid frenchmen. Oh wait, that's americans.

superx

Veteran
Lol..
The game can still go either way...

Needs a goal to spark it into life....

I told myself I would not drink any whiskey tonight (no no)

Watching this game is testing my Patience to the max 😆

You could be rite babba regarding extra time and penalties.

superx

Veteran
Absolutely dumbfounded how the manager has resisted the urge to drag Ronaldo of the pitch (screaming and crying)

France have had one or two opportunities on goal, as have Portugal...
France starting to pass the ball a lot better and with purpose.

superx

Veteran
Full time France 0-0 Portugal..

What a shyte match, what makes it more unbearable is the thoughts of having to watch 30 minutes of extra time...Can we not just skip the extra time and go straight to penalties 😀

Poor display from both teams, lacklustred.

Portugals third match in the tournament with out scoring a single goal in the 90 minutes..

The pitch is full of world class players on display, nobody has showed up, such a dire 90mins, disappointing.

You called it rite Babba (extra time)

superx

Veteran
This game needs one moment of magic, or a firework up somebody's ass..

I'm pretty sure I havent missed one match of the tournament, this is undoubtedly the worst I have viewed.

No team wants to go for it, even the finishing from both sides has been awful. Dire game.

Final 15 minutes of extra time is about to kick off ... Will we get the goal we have been waiting for 😆 (don't hold your breath)

superx

Veteran
Full time Babba going to penalties, mortgage is safe, I lost a pair of shoes...

Portuguese are quality penalty takers.... Its anybodys game now...

Squeaky bum time coming up....

superx

Veteran
France have just nicked it through penalties, I get to keep my shoes..

France are through to the semi finals, they will play Spain on Tuesday..

Bye bye Portugal bye bye Ronaldo, this will be his last tournament for his country. 👋

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I'm back, baby! Pops, I demand you batter my sausage, posthaste.
The hastier, the better, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yeah what's wrong with France? This is why everyone hates the French. Fat, stupid frenchmen. Oh wait, that's americans.
hey man, i might be fat and i might be stupid, but im not french (im actually part french on my fathers side)
did france win the game where they run around kicking the ball with their feet?

hey man, i will have you battered and fried in no time! plus you get my special dusting
salt bae.gif

just for being you baba!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Is that why you only shower twice a week, cause ur part french?
Hmmm, love some arm hair with a nicely seasoned steak.