What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Sometimes the best bet you can make is no bet, Superx.

Pops took some action on the kickball game in his backyard? What are the odds on a chicken getting hit? Anything +10000 odds, I'll put a dime on ($1000).
hahahha! this is why i need you by my side brother
im just making money off the game, the side bets could be a whole nuther ca$h cow to milk
the best player was mysteriously" taken out of the game by him mom... why would she do that?
/because im banging her! the fix is in
no we were talking about girls baba! or were we now! @superx grows his weed out so long they are old maids by the time he lays hands on them
or are they?

"Note to self: don't pick a team based on whether you can masturbate to a picture of the QB."
@bababoey
so fade: jax? this year
but a.rog is ok, right? when i look at his picture its more like we are jacking off together!

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
(squeaky bum time)
aka butt puckered
Did I mention it would be for money?
Yes, you did. That makes it perfectly fine. Try to be neat.

The facebook link was showing an alligator walking along the curb with a snake hanging from its mouth. Typical Florida scene.

I do have a nice Japanese sharpening stone if I really want to put an edge on a knife. The Worksharp puts a good edge on the everyday knives.

@D. B. Doober rode a Deere yesterday.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ok, Ive decided to inverse myself, so I got Cork +4 (+100 odds), Derry moneyline (+300 odds) and Louth +5 (+100 odds). Just small bets on each, no parlay/accumulator bets, less than half a unit each, so we'll see if this bold strategy works.

If i were gay, which im not, not that theres anything with it, but if i were, i'd totally jerk it to Tlaw and Arodge.

Can't believe i just watched a 7.5 minute long video of someone mowing their lawn. What's a bird pile, Buzz? Just a pile of brush for birds to make their home in? That's cool, cheaper and provides more homes than those pre-made bird houses.
I must say, seems like u keep ur yard pretty short, or maybe it's hard to see how tall the grass is from on top of the mower. And u got a heck of a big field to mow, you could play football on that field it seems like.

In NFL news, the league lost a 5 billion dollar judgment over the Sunday ticket lawsuit, consumers and businesses were hurt by the NFL selling out of market broadcast packages at an inflated price, violating antitrust law. The league will appeal of course, who knows maybe the US supreme ct will even reverse the case. The NFL does have an antitrust exemption that they think applies to their sale of broadcast rights as well.

shithawk420

Veteran
huh yeah that dont sound as fuck at all. NOT whatever. i was drunk and playing with the knife and now the spring is totally broke. its garbage.I got my money back so it was free.if i pais $400 i would of got a refund.Made in USA my my ass. Holy crap is Sunday? guess i drank the week away.Lost my fucking vodka.had a couple shots left.had the shakes so i snorting a xanax.im getteing old as fuk

superx

Veteran
im just making money off the game, the side bets could be a whole nuther ca$h cow to milk
the best player was mysteriously" taken out of the game by him mom... why would she do that?
no we were talking about girls baba! or were we now! @superx grows his weed out so long they are old maids by the time he lays hands on them
or are they?

"Note to self: don't pick a team based on whether you can masturbate to a picture of the QB."
@bababoey
but a.rog is ok, right? when i look at his picture its more like we are jacking off together!

or are they?

@bababoey
Hey pops, always quality before quantity 👌

For long term storage I much prefer to freeze rather than storing in glass for years...
Old maids have there uses, only a matter of ironing out the wrinkles 😆

Just watching Kerry v Derry....

shithawk420

Veteran
I need another pill
20240629_235957.jpg

buzzmobile

Veteran
Can't believe i just watched a 7.5 minute long video of someone mowing their lawn. What's a bird pile, Buzz? Just a pile of brush for birds to make their home in? That's cool, cheaper and provides more homes than those pre-made bird houses.
I must say, seems like u keep ur yard pretty short, or maybe it's hard to see how tall the grass is from on top of the mower. And u got a heck of a big field to mow, you could play football on that field it seems like.

You had me real cornfused, @Bababooey . Yeah thought I to myself WTF is a bird pile?! OHHHHHHHHH!... I said, "burn pile". LOL! There are two. The one I mentioned in the video is where I burn trash and yard waste. The one in the middle of the field is reserved for fallen branches, cut off saplings and trimmed limbs.

I had already made a couple of passes around the perimeter the day before so there was not much to mow really. Most of the grass in the field is centipede grass. It does not grow very tall, and it is used as a turf grass in the south. Bahia grass patches grow tall and it's more of a pasture grass. It is a very tough grass and when tall it can bog down the mower. I just wanted to let @D. B. Doober know what it looked like. ;)

The piece of property is 6 acres about 5.5 acres is open field. On a diagonal it measures 210 yards. I used to hit golf balls out there when I was playing. Great for kites, frisbees, boomerangs, football, baseball, star gazing, atlatls, pellet guns,blow guns, and dog running.

shithawk420

Veteran
huh yeah that dont sound as fuck at all. NOT whatever. i was drunk and playing with the knife and now the spring is totally broke. its garbage.I got my money back so it was free.if i pais $400 i would of got a refund.Made in USA my my ass. Holy crap is Sunday? guess i drank the week away.Lost my fucking vodka.had a couple shots left.had the shakes so i snorting a xanax.im getteing old as fuk. i found my bottle.not enough to keep the shakes away. i got so drunk i got full beers laying around.im embarrassed

superx

Veteran
Kerry v Derry level at 7 a piece, Clifford undoubtedly kerrys best player is struggling to get on the ball.

Mc Guigan for Derry is having a great game, with dublin getting knocked out of the championship yesterday, both these teams must fancy their chances of going the whole way.

superx

Veteran
That's it full time,

Kerry 15 Derry 10, Kerry March into the semi finals and play Armagh..

Wasn't a classic game by any stretch of the imagination, Kerry done what they had to do..

Switching over to the euros, can slovakia upset England? Hey babba hope those bottles of English bastard are nice and chilled..

Good call pops cashing out, steaks over soup.

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
First half of 45min , get ready for it Slovakia 1 England O 🥳 😊 👏 👏 👏 👏

Slovakia have defended well in the first half...

Misfiring England really need to change things in the second half, I expected better from them today.
It's the knockout stages, what is it about England when they play at major tournaments euros/World Cup.
Qualifying rounds they blow teams away, the body language is not good, so disjointed, they seem to have no idea of what it is they are aiming for..They have individual's of pure brilliance but so many collective errors.

Second half under way England had the ball in the back of the net within 5 minutes, goal chaulked off because of offside, England seem to be playing with a bit more purpose, better temo to the game.

70mins on the clock England are passing the ball much better, Slovakia are still defending really well.
England have brought on palmer, great player who has already made a difference in Englands play.

The clock is ticking ⏰

England pushing for the equalising goal, just hit the post ..

83 minutes on the clock, England need to find a goal quick ⏰

The slovaks are hanging on, 90 minutes played. (6 minutes of extra time)

Unbelievable, England have just scored a cracking overhead kick Bellingham has rescued England.

1-1...

Game has gone into extra time and England have their tails up...

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hey pops, always quality before quantity 👌

For long term storage I much prefer to freeze rather than storing in glass for years...
Old maids have there uses, only a matter of ironing out the wrinkles 😆

Just watching Kerry v Derry....
i like the jars because the ones i use hold about 28g ea, a perfect measure
we also like turkey bags but not for long trm storage
/this was from back in the day when it wasnt just for personal use
we were flying through jars like hot cakes
so i lost on my derry bet but we still have steaks!
i was watching some olympic trials events last night and at one point i had to admit to myself, im haf* im watching women run in circles for the last 10min and i have no problem with this?
i catn wait for the olympics to kick off this year
what in the f am i looking at @shithawk420
you are snorting white powder?
come on man, you have come so far
you bought a pos knife and it broke, color me surprised
learn from it and move on
buy a good blade nxt time and take it easy brother
You had me real cornfused, @Bababooey . Yeah thought I to myself WTF is a bird pile?! OHHHHHHHHH!... I said, "burn pile". LOL! There are two. The one I mentioned in the video is where I burn trash and yard waste. The one in the middle of the field is reserved for fallen branches, cut off saplings and trimmed limbs.

I had already made a couple of passes around the perimeter the day before so there was not much to mow really. Most of the grass in the field is centipede grass. It does not grow very tall, and it is used as a turf grass in the south. Bahia grass patches grow tall and it's more of a pasture grass. It is a very tough grass and when tall it can bog down the mower. I just wanted to let @D. B. Doober know what it looked like. ;)

The piece of property is 6 acres about 5.5 acres is open field. On a diagonal it measures 210 yards. I used to hit golf balls out there when I was playing. Great for kites, frisbees, boomerangs, football, baseball, star gazing, atlatls, pellet guns,blow guns, and dog running.
all things i would do

right! i had to watch that whole video over just to look for this bird pile?
/i thought it was an @buzzmobile indian trick
nope just some guy mowing his lawn
you knwo @D. B. Doober would wear a path through that with his walks

Ok, Ive decided to inverse myself, so I got Cork +4 (+100 odds), Derry moneyline (+300 odds) and Louth +5 (+100 odds). Just small bets on each, no parlay/accumulator bets, less than half a unit each, so we'll see if this bold strategy works.

If i were gay, which im not, not that theres anything with it, but if i were, i'd totally jerk it to Tlaw and Arodge.

In NFL news, the league lost a 5 billion dollar judgment over the Sunday ticket lawsuit, consumers and businesses were hurt by the NFL selling out of market broadcast packages at an inflated price, violating antitrust law. The league will appeal of course, who knows maybe the US supreme ct will even reverse the case. The NFL does have an antitrust exemption that they think applies to their sale of broadcast rights as well.
the anti trust laws dont apply to the nfl but i guess when you get to the broadcast side, it may be different
the nfl is a tightly held monopoly but sell their product to a broader market
i guess it will come down to the courts, but if you want to watch out of market games you are paying a premium
maybe they should just broadcast in market games?! and not let you have the option to pay per view other games?
so lets see how your bets work out
steaks on you tonight

*high as F'

superx

Veteran

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Careful with the benzo's, Hawk, too much of that and you'll wake up naked from the waist down with a sore bum. Then again, that only happens to me if Pops is around.

Alright, burn pile makes more sense, Buzz. Plus im sure any pile of branches you leave around is going to attract a lot more than birds, more like rodents and snakes and what not.
It's nice that most of your yard the grass doesnt grow that tall. If i let my yard grow out it can get to 6 inches in like 3 weeks, depending on rain. I'd actually like to let it grow a bit long since it's healthier for the grass but too long and it's way harder to cut, like u said.

Good 'ol England, having to come from behind to beat an inferior opponent. Knew I should have bet slovakia +1.5 instead of England over 1.5 goals (lost because they didnt get their 2nd goal till overtime). Next time, ill know to fade them.

I need to find a stream of these Irish footie games, superx makes them sound so exciting. Plus I have no idea how the score is kept (2-17, 3-15?).

The NFL got an antitrust exemption from Congress back in the 60s, so they could negotiate tv contracts as one joint entity instead of separately. Not sure why they violated antitrust laws with their sunday ticket package, im sure their lawyers are working double time to overturn this case. Like Buzz says, the billable hour is undefeated.

I think Hawk will be ok, he had a bit of a relapse but 2 steps forward 1 step back, amiright? Trust me, he's been far worse off than this.

How's it going DB? You got any kief left?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Careful with the benzo's, Hawk, too much of that and you'll wake up naked from the waist down with a sore bum. Then again, that only happens to me if Pops is around.

Alright, burn pile makes more sense, Buzz. Plus im sure any pile of branches you leave around is going to attract a lot more than birds, more like rodents and snakes and what not.
It's nice that most of your yard the grass doesnt grow that tall. If i let my yard grow out it can get to 6 inches in like 3 weeks, depending on rain. I'd actually like to let it grow a bit long since it's healthier for the grass but too long and it's way harder to cut, like u said.

Good 'ol England, having to come from behind to beat an inferior opponent. Knew I should have bet slovakia +1.5 instead of England over 1.5 goals (lost because they didnt get their 2nd goal till overtime). Next time, ill know to fade them.

I need to find a stream of these Irish footie games, superx makes them sound so exciting. Plus I have no idea how the score is kept (2-17, 3-15?).

The NFL got an antitrust exemption from Congress back in the 60s, so they could negotiate tv contracts as one joint entity instead of separately. Not sure why they violated antitrust laws with their sunday ticket package, im sure their lawyers are working double time to overturn this case. Like Buzz says, the billable hour is undefeated.

I think Hawk will be ok, he had a bit of a relapse but 2 steps forward 1 step back, amiright? Trust me, he's been far worse off than this.

How's it going DB? You got any kief left?
Been smoking flower for a week. It's doing the trick. I'm not sure about making my own kief anymore ....it like ground everything to the size of kief. So I can't tell what to smoke. Sucks. But I got like a weeks worth of highs from a half ounce of 20%. I think after like the 4th or 5th pass in the coffee grinder machine it's all ground to the same size as kief and it's like dust. I thought I could sustain myself making kief from preground buds. I'm going to look into sieving and possibly ice water extraction and other means of getting high. No football news here. Buzz what's going on. Pops hey any good food? Hawk you doing alright? Pute you watch the England Slovakia game?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That's decent if $35 worth of shake kept u high for a week. Yeah 4-5x in a grinder is going to make any flower into powder. Ive done the ice hash bags, it's kind of a pain but i used the big 5 gallon ones when i grew, im sure u could get away with smaller ones. Just fyi look up some yt videos on it, u do have to lift up the bag full of water/ice/bud but .5-1gallon is much less weight to lift up than 3-5gallons.

Superx did watch the england-slovakia game, if you read his posts, i know i couldnt have watched it else i would have a busted tv by now.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
@Bababooey
"I have no idea how the score is kept (2-17, 3-15?)."
neither do i but those dont look like soccer scores (who scores 17 goals in a match?)
or could this be @superx
last time i watched footie, it was nil-nil and i bet if i could tune back in to the game it would still be the same score
+1.5 goals would be pretty sweet odds, wouldent they Xman (@superx )? i mean you cant score a half goal so its basically a two point edge
i thought that was our special night?!? baba; but whos bum is safe around me

yeah @shithawk420 listen to @superx
those are pills man, and i dont think you are supposed to ingest them like that
what happened to those gummies you had? or that fake week stuff
just be cool man and let it go brother, water under the bridge

whats happening @D. B. Doober, what are you and your mom doing for the fourth?
a half z a week isnt bad, and you might be being able to save up some money
dont do anything stupid
/i hear hawk has a chinese knife he wants to sell for cheap
hahah yeah i had some good food! i was in the mood for meat loaf but there is no resturant around that serves it
so i went to the grocery store and asked the lady where they have the pre made food do you have any meat loaf
they did
f'n kicked ass and the portion was super generous! for one person
i ended up getting three meals out of it and still have some left over meat and taters
plus it was dirt cheap too, like maybe $13-$14 for the package
im going to go back tomorrow and check out what other things they have in that case
i saw an alfredo dish i would try, but its easy peasy to make noodles but if they have anything else i might try it

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

so i ground up a fist full of this old weed,, just to see what it would be like rolled up in joints
holly f'k
/the kick of the tk comes through
man i am buzzing! and i am only half way through the first joint
but i will steel my nerves and persevere!
i still need to try the pineapple and wow is on tv tonight!
i think my house smells like weed

Latest posts

Latest posts