What's new

NFL 2019-2020

superx

Veteran
@Bababooey
now that just souther nice right there and you know they love their iced tea
/fun fact: my truck is actually named sweet-t
the st paulies girl and guinness is a weird combination but if it works for you man, go for it
but i hear the english bastard is trending
no the weed is perfectly cured so no mold, i just remember it tasting different
it still has a kick but more mellow
/maybe that means i can smoke more!
i might have to take a piece of this action too now that you mention it, im going with galway winning and lets go with derry as well
@superx
oh man i can almost smell those buds through the screen
thats actually what i call a farmers trim here in cali, its not manicured down to the bud, but has those sweet leafs intact
are those two different strains?
enjoy the games man!
/oh you have very nice penmanship
@shithawk420
i know it sucks man but are you surprised the shitty knock off knife from china broke
next knife you get, get something decent and save your money
how are you and the doggo doing? is there still the wild weather there or is it just hot now?
get those bricks and burn some of that wood man
what are you eating tonight
@buzzmobile
those really are sweet knifes
look at that hotel man! like something out of an old novel
love the crazy colors and old school looks
it looks like there is a bar on the roof, or at least a place i could bring drinks up to and enjoy the view
i know the birds love the berries my mom grows, she dosent pick them for the most part and happy to let the animals have their share
next time the have berries maybe try one
/does not have to tell buzz about trying wild fruit
hahhha sounds like your fil was a good guy!
Hey pops, when manicuring the flower I wouldn't go tight (that shaving look) especially when it's full of trichomes. I guess from a sellers point of view and buyers this is something they seek out especially for bag appeal. It's only silver haze in the bag, the difference is from the varied phenotypes.. Grown from seed not clone.

Enjoy your day my good man...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
the market likes that shaved look
i had no problem with the sugar leafs and if i did i would just peel them off when i smoked the bud
yeah they look different, the lime green ones look like what i grew when i grew out the super silver haze
so how are we doing on the dublin v galway? is it steak tonight or are we eating soup?

superx

Veteran
Hey babba Dublin v Galway is turning out to be a closely fought encounter..

The dubs need to step up to the challenge... Dublin currently 2 points up..

Squeaky bum time Babba.. 😆 3 points the difference now...

superx

Veteran
the market likes that shaved look
i had no problem with the sugar leafs and if i did i would just peel them off when i smoked the bud
yeah they look different, the lime green ones look like what i grew when i grew out the super silver haze
so how are we doing on the dublin v galway? is it steak tonight or are we eating soup?
Steaks looking good at the moment for babba and he might get to keep his house 😆
Just over 15 min left, galway will need to throw every thing at this..

2 points the difference now pops

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hey babba Dublin v Galway is turning out to be a closely fought encounter..

The dubs need to step up to the challenge... Dublin currently 2 points up..

Squeaky bum time Babba.. 😆 3 points the difference now...
you heard the man! @Bababooey
squeaky bum time!! i dont even know what it mean but im in

/is this going to be my new slogan?! for life
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 likes @superx

superx

Veteran
They are now level, Galway are going for it...

Galway are having a much better half, the Dubs are back in front by one point.
Dubs are struggling against a surging Galway.. Teams are level again for the fourth time

superx

Veteran
Galway are one point a head 16-15 , might be a shock on the cards... Not many minutes left for Dublin to turn this around.

superx

Veteran
Jesus what a performance from galway they are now leading by two points..

The dubs are in trouble 2 points down and 3min left on the clock.

Currently 17-16 to galway

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
previous post
"i might have to take a piece of this action too now that you mention it, im going with galway winning and lets go with derry as well"
am i buying steaks tonight?!

its squeaky bum time!

superx

Veteran
The whistle has gone Galway are victorious, unbelievable scoreline it's only the third time in history galway have beaten the dubs...

The champions dublin are out of the championship, galway March on into the semi final.

What a result for galway, nobody could of predicted that scoreline..

Looks like soup is on the menu tonight pops, fingers crossed Babbas mortgage is safe...

superx

Veteran
previous post
"i might have to take a piece of this action too now that you mention it, im going with galway winning and lets go with derry as well"
am i buying steaks tonight?!

its squeaky bum time!
Hey pops squeaky bum time is a particular tense period of time for a team, especially when two teams are neck to neck coming up to the final minutes/seconds of a game when anything can happen..(squeaky bum time) 😀

Was delighted the Italians got knocked out of the euros earlier on, such a boring team with zero identity.
Watching Italy play football is like watching the paint dry on the wall..(Switzerland beat them)

Germany v Denmark has just kicked off, expect a good game from these two.. I can't see Germany losing this game. Though stranger things have happened, Germany just scored but the goal has just been ruled out.

superx

Veteran
no
see my previous post! (#7459) galway and derry ftw!
steaks are on me boys!
Ah, nicely played pops my man.. Derry will have a tough game tomorrow against kerry, such a hard game to call. Yes the steaks will be on you buddy if Derry pull it of.. Did you pick those 2 teams as a double on your bet? I also like my steaks rare buddy, I will send you a message when it's time to warm the grill up.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no these would have been two stand alone bets, just like @Bababooey
dog_space.gif

but it pays to be lucky
/ shoos baba away from the grill
not leaning into derry as much but the steak will be a perfect rare for you my friend

so are there odds in this sport? like a +/- points or is it just the money line you would bet?(w/l)

superx

Veteran
Beginners luck pops,

You can almost bet on anything over the coarse of a game, the scoreline, the scorers themselves, you can also bet on a particular player to be sent off, the betting is endless...

Bookies and betting joints don't go out of business for a reason.

The Germany v Denmark game has just been temporary called of due to a heavy down pour of rain, you would of got big odds in the bookies if you predicted that lol

Never seen that happen, large hail stones are bucketing down from the skies.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
right!
we can all get lucky and thats why i would have cashed out my winning and bought steaks
but @Bababooey is a degenerate gambler and would lay his money
/i got the inside odds on a bunch of kids playing kickball in a backyard baba, you want in?
so its just ike football where if you follow the game you can bet on all kinds of outcomes from players to scores
its hard enough to pick winners, i just enjoy sports now
the boys were saying the online shit is rigged anyway and if you win too much they limit your bets

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Glad I didn't bet on the Dubs then! Would have had to kill myself. Or someone else, for money. Is that wrong? Did I mention it would be for money?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sometimes the best bet you can make is no bet, Superx.

Pops took some action on the kickball game in his backyard? What are the odds on a chicken getting hit? Anything +10000 odds, I'll put a dime on ($1000).

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Armagh? Why didnt u tell me about them earlier?!? I could have made back my mortgage $ i lost last week betting on the lingerie football league!
Note to self: don't pick a team based on whether you can masturbate to a picture of the QB.

I too like the shaved look, Pops. It's not just the market, plenty of guys like it fully shaved. Smooth as a baby's bottom, that is. Or a prepubescent girl, but we mustn't talk about that.
Oh wait, you're talking about weed.

I think I have to take a break from the EB's, drinking all this beer is causing some expected weight gain, and i must look good for the forum. I promised Pops a picture of my shaved testicles, I figure I might as well display them next to my 6 pack abs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts