What's new

Giveaway New giveaway for new year's new light trend talk

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
This is all great and dandy going forward.
Unfortunately, it will not help because the current light fixture would need the connector as well, they currently do not.

This would be nice, on the next FC 65000E, w/ the extended cord.. like the one I have except a shade thicker.

I love the ideas on this one thing and with some hope, it may come to fruition. :rtfo:

:trampoline:

DD

:plant grow:

We will consider this feature in the future. :D

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honestly - I do not know of a single company working so directly with HOME growers - as much as Mars Hydro - I can not speak more highly to a processes for development, that LITERALLY involves the customers.

It's honestly, cool to see it all play out over the last couple years - as the industry has grown and changed, Mars has been right there - either testing the bell curve OR catching up immediately to a technology that is EFFECTIVE - and still you find a way to make it also affordable.

I sincerely do appreciate the way you have continued to remain a consistent participant on these forums. I know I have benefited from that generosity - and so have many, many others.

Thank you.

dank.Frank

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Honestly - I do not know of a single company working so directly with HOME growers - as much as Mars Hydro - I can not speak more highly to a processes for development, that LITERALLY involves the customers.

It's honestly, cool to see it all play out over the last couple years - as the industry has grown and changed, Mars has been right there - either testing the bell curve OR catching up immediately to a technology that is EFFECTIVE - and still you find a way to make it also affordable.

I sincerely do appreciate the way you have continued to remain a consistent participant on these forums. I know I have benefited from that generosity - and so have many, many others.

Thank you.

dank.Frank

this is what we should do for the community. :rtfo:

DiverDave

I am gathering photos to start a new thread with my Mars FC-6500
there seems to be a need for a new thread, and I have a single clone to showcase as she has sister wives :)

DD

:plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts