What's new

New Caledonia

Eltitoguay

11-June-2024 :
Nueva Caledonia (born on 8-May), rigth now.
Isen't it a male, people? ¿No es macho, prim@s?
IMG_20240611_175605.jpg
IMG_20240611_175616.jpg
IMG_20240611_174940.jpg
IMG_20240611_175427.jpg
IMG_20240611_175211.jpg
IMG_20240611_175125.jpg
IMG_20240611_175328.jpg
IMG_20240611_175331.jpg

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Buenas @Eltitoguay, the preflowers still look immature to me. You need to wait a bit longer to fully confirm the gender.

@MAHA KALA #4 looks great in early flowering! Are you finding interesting things in your smoke tests from the previous run that you like?

@Cactus Squatter NC 2 more indica hybrid version sold out quickly. Not many seeds were produced either; it was just one standout female of the early type in contrast to the sativa expressions. She was pollinated with a totally similar male from the same type to produce NC 2. The mother is still alive in the mother room, and she has recently been included in our breeding projects. I really like her for finished products, which finish in just 9 weeks, although my favorite expressions from this genepool are the long-flowering sativa expressions.

Cactus Squatter

Buenas @Eltitoguay, the preflowers still look immature to me. You need to wait a bit longer to fully confirm the gender.

@MAHA KALA #4 looks great in early flowering! Are you finding interesting things in your smoke tests from the previous run that you like?

@Cactus Squatter NC 2 more indica hybrid version sold out quickly. Not many seeds were produced either; it was just one standout female of the early type in contrast to the sativa expressions. She was pollinated with a totally similar male from the same type to produce NC 2. The mother is still alive in the mother room, and she has recently been included in our breeding projects. I really like her for finished products, which finish in just 9 weeks, although my favorite expressions from this genepool are the long-flowering sativa expressions.
I’ve got one of the standard New Caledonias going in my outdoor this year and am excited for more of it. Super excited to see the future breeding with the Ver2 mother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

Cactus Squatter

I can find it for EU at Seedsman, not sure for outside EU:

Yeah, if I select Netherlands I can see the version 2. But US or UK and I can’t see it. Just the standard NC if I select UK.

Oh well, I’ll just keep an eye out for future breedings with it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

I keep pheno 4 and 5. 5 is happy uplifting flying weed and a lof of loud talking weed. makes you feel light like air... pheno #4 is different. it is different than most of western hybrids... very deep... consiousness shift is immediate... very spiritual imo... it doesnt exclude company, it is not really introvert, but you are silent on it... like silent observer and admirer of reality... I would say it is almost trippy in some way. I have to test it in grenhouse yet properly.