What's new

Neighbor using Direct Energy Weapons on me, Need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Swelling of the feet is linked to certain heart conditions. The physical symptoms spoke of.

Clots, deep vein thrombosis and other circulatory problems such as getting fat and sitting about to much.

I can't sit on a typical $200 bed settee. They tend to put a plank at the leading edge, under your thigh. Which falls perfectly for cutting my legs off. My BMI is good, It's just where my pipes are routed.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
All I know is that I could not buy a metal colander at the Spar in Komatipoort the last time I was there. The shelf was bare. Lots of the useless plastic ones. Of course, I didn’t really need one since I was heading into the park and everybody knows that it’s the safest place in SA . . .

Rico Swazi

Sorry. Not understanding VOE. Is this a South African reference? Do you mean: who the fuck are you? (This is an Australian reference.)

relax , yeah you quoted my pastafarian saying 'This only works in South Africa ... " my reply VOE = Voice of experience ? A joke asking if you know by wearing the colander yourself ?
Silly shit I know ... should have asked what South Africa has to do my post. or anything the OP said. My bad. We good?

Petrochemical

I have a neighbor that moved a few months ago but they've been sneaking into my yard and hiding Direct Energy Devices to beam on me, weather its a microwave, laser, ultra sonic waves Im not sure, I just know they can direct it to any part of my body, they've made my feet swollen huge and toes red and burned, they put it on my heart and make my pulse go way up, some of my blood pressure readings were upto 180/140 with pulse of like 140 and this is resting. and I dont have high blood prressure normally. I need to find a way to find these devices I know there in my yard being remotely controlled by them and they can see me with this device, maybe its millimeter wave, Ive been reading alot but cant narrow it down, I know it can travel through tinfoil and I cant find a way to sheild myself from the beam. All the info I find about direct energy devices are for military and dont know how someone could get something like this. I know this might be a little vague but I really need ideas and help with this.

1641812223812.jpg

Rico Swazi

I have a neighbor that moved a few months ago but they've been sneaking into my yard and hiding Direct Energy Devices to beam on me, weather its a microwave, laser, ultra sonic waves Im not sure, I just know they can direct it to any part of my body, they've made my feet swollen huge and toes red and burned, they put it on my heart and make my pulse go way up, some of my blood pressure readings were upto 180/140 with pulse of like 140 and this is resting. and I dont have high blood prressure normally. I need to find a way to find these devices I know there in my yard being remotely controlled by them and they can see me with this device, maybe its millimeter wave, Ive been reading alot but cant narrow it down, I know it can travel through tinfoil and I cant find a way to sheild myself from the beam. All the info I find about direct energy devices are for military and dont know how someone could get something like this. I know this might be a little vague but I really need ideas and help with this.

Not a betting man but dollars to doughnuts you are laughing at the people who believe this.
not so sneaky if 'YOU' know 'THEY' be doing the deed now are they?

FYI 'THEY' don't need devices of any kind
it's all in your mind.... or was.

Last edited:

waveguide

Veteran
been legitimately targeted for decades, had a neighbor that used to use the raytheon stuff (local), tingles that turn on and off like a switch. relax, accept what the universe is telling you, enjoy it if you can. it's kind of like a free massage.

once you fully accept the connection that has been made, open it up back on them and ten minutes later the ambulance turns up at their shit and drives them away and their house is for sale in a couple weeks. thinking they're all on your frequency and shit.

VenerableHippie

relax , yeah you quoted my pastafarian saying 'This only works in South Africa ... " my reply VOE = Voice of experience ? A joke asking if you know by wearing the colander yourself ?
Silly shit I know ... should have asked what South Africa has to do my post. or anything the OP said. My bad. We good?

I think so ...

Petrochemical

All the way downtown they ain't messing around just turn to your left and look around cuz it's definitely right there if you ain't found it you better hurry up your ass would be on self destruct?

mexweed

Veteran
the frequencies can't flow through alkaline blood therefore research alkaline diet, you need to eat like 5 lbs of grapefruit, zucchini works best when peeled and administered anally

Rico Swazi

^^^^😨😱😫

I think so ...

Yeah me too bro sorry for any misunderstanding.
I did learn from it
I am sooo tempted to ask 'VOE?' on the post above it hurts
pun intended and in no way VOE !!!

So what is your take on the OP? legit or click bait?
If there was a poll I would vote the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts