What's new

Natures beauty

rod58

this is the flower of callistemon , the weeping bottlebrush .
picture.php
picture.php

rod58

and this , what a anomalie , is our " christmas tree " or its rightful name of ..nutsyia floribunda .
its a parasite so as it grows from seed its roots attach to the roots of grasses or nearby compatible tree roots .
very long lived and it always flowers around christmas time .
picture.php
picture.php

rod58

this is our local crimson rosella . it's a female so it doesn't have all the vibrant colours of the male .
picture.php

rod58

the first one is a pink tecoma , a woody climber and just covered with flowers during summer and autumn .
then two of my clematis flowers , nellie moser and lady di . both are spectacular climbers .
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

rod58

the flower of the commonly known butterfly bush .
not to be confused with buddleia davidii ..
picture.php

belleswell

New to the forum. This looked like a good place to put some pics.

We moved to a rural country home when we both retired 3 years ago. We have a pond that's just over a half acre right next to the home and my view from my man cave/studio looks out at the pond 30 feet away. They wildlife the pond attracts is amazing. I've seen almost 70 different bird species out of Michigan's 120 or so from inside as they come to visit the pond or the numerous bird feeders we have.

Our pond
nTCs7aqh.jpg

Her first triplets
MrGlzwch.jpg

Turkey Squirrel
KEkFDUzh.jpg

Backyard bucks
5stlF47h.jpg

Barred Owl
AwjyQ0Ph.jpg

belleswell

beautiful shots

Most all of my wildlife pics are shot from inside my man cave. The pond next to our home and a half dozen different types of bird feeders make it easy to get some great pics. I've taken pics of almost 70 different bird species out of Michigan's approx 120 total. All from my man cave. Love the pond.

j

JdNAIQzh.jpg

8yLgg2Ch.jpg

e1bOtXgh.jpg

Last edited:

rod58

growing wild in the southwest part of western australia is this plant known as the southern cross .
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts