picture.php

picture.php

greets
Hazeo

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
hi, hazeo,
i have completely no idea what that might be but sure looks beautiful! reminds me of the Roman collosseum a bit :biggrin:

or Polish national stadium:

Stadion_Narodowy_MG_0866.jpg

now, a little bit of nature, currently seen through the window:

picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its summer down here in oz,, 46 deg C atm, apparently we're the hottest city in the world today. :toohot:
Found these lil guys cooling off in a 55 gal tub of water, had to rescue them (or they will drown)
& replace them back in a cooler spot of the garden with a small container of water.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Lovely thread you got in here.
I hope you don´t mind me dropping a few pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stonergal

here are some new york grey squirrels that i feed throughout the year and as you can see its cold out today. we call one of them bob. he comes right up to ya and takes food from your hand. pretty cool.

wow! very cool that there so tame. your lucky!

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love this time of the year,
found some kookaburras feeding their young in an old termite nest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Before some weeks, wanted to make some pics of a Spider. In this moment a wasp fly in the web. The wasp didn´t gave up and was free at last.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the little snake Herman!

A couple of wild pacific black ducks dropped in for refreshments,, only managed to snap the female.
They fly over regularly but this is the first time they stopped for a looksy. :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yeehaw..friendly little guy hung out with me for 3 nights by the campfire in the sierras.. I even patted him/her..i never even knew spotted skunks existed..research shows them guys are very interesting and they can spray you while doing a headstand...yeehaw I wanted to take it home..very beautifull...scared the shit out of me first night..drunk and stoned by campfire at about 2 am ..reclining with my feet up in chair..looked down between my legs and there was a tail sticking up...glad I didn't shout or jump up...animals tend to like me,

Latest posts

Latest posts