What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

my new 3 bag-seed plants stinks real real good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ok so now for some flower pix. and the dwc ladie harvested pix too. :D
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

harvested dwc. I just wish this one had a better tast. maybe it will after a good cure.
picture.php
picture.php

That snow white is startin to flower up real nice!! Thats a nice little harvest there! too bad about the taste. How does it smoke? And what is it again?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
new pix. :D first one is of the 2 femals they r both 2 weeks flowering. 1st is the af snow white in the back and the pinkISH haired ladie in the front. 2ed pix is of a female from a dank bagseed. so it looks like once agen i ended up with 3 females. :D
picture.php
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
thx for stopen on in guys. thouse pix r from camera phone. cuz Im too lazy to get my nice nikon D 5000. Ill start using it when the flowers start swelling up more and the trich start going crazy. :D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
update time. first is the dense bagseed bud 2ed time growin this one. & there is way more tops on this one too. first time grown this one was in 98. :D
picture.php

2ed is of both the dense bagseed bud & AF snow white.
picture.php

last is the othet dank bagseed.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
nother update. :D looks like u guys r killn micro style with ur great gardens.

dank bagseed 1. this one is still growing a few pink hairs. and is getting frosty.
picture.php

dankER bagseed 2. this one is super dooper frosty at a young age.
picture.php

from the right side looking left. the plants in the for ground r female too but still small. Ill photo them once they get bigger.
picture.php

AF snow white. and this ladie is flowering better than she did back this summer backyard garden. too bad I only have 1-2 more seeds of this one. but its no big deal cuz I have a boat load of other really dank seeds.
picture.php

looks like trics in the camera flash. my camera makes trics pop out in the pics with the flash atleast thats my guess. lookin good cheese hope those arent mites your plants are lookin good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
the plant in the 2ed pic is of a plant that is covered in trich.
and the flash on my camera does the same thing with the trich shining more.

The plant in pix 1 & 4 r is 6 weeks flowering. and plant in the 2ed pic is 5 weeks flowering and is the most frosty of the 3.
the AF snow white is the most dense. :D

ans when any of these 3 ladies r done I can move the other lil ones in a better spot to finish flowering. :D

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
picture.php

i was talking about this one, the spots looked like you might have some undetected spidermites. but the more i look at it, it might just be calcium which would be expected at the end anyway.

yea i think if it were mites and there was that many they would have started webbing by now. i was lookin at the same pic when u mentioned spots on the leafs. only other thing i would think would be dust if its none of the above.
either way they are still lookin good.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I think u r right about it being calcium. Im not bothered by it cuz its only 2 or so weeks away from the end of flowering.

thx for stoping by.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
nice lookin plants. looks like you got your nutes and grow environment dialed. i remember when you had those sativa's that would be lookin so scraggly.

you still growing cheese bagseeds?

i agree with stihg, things are lookin real good! Much more appeal than those sativas hes talking about. You got anything goin in the folgers DWC?

Latest posts

Latest posts