What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My MH Pc Grow case

growsmall

struckanerve back after a long time im a mh man my self still same contraption just been paranoid 4 a while luv the micro waste not want not cant remember what wattage your using and cant be arsed readin through but i happly get 5oz from a 150 with supplemental 18" fluros (x2)

Well things are still moving along. Probably this weekend i will introduce it to very light nutrients.

472521ba.jpg

Sandnut

Wow, its pretty impressive how much bud you can get off that small space !
you should really start in a small cab of some sort, im curious what you'd get of something like that, keep it up gl!:)

/san

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
you are on your way again bro!! Right on!!!
i use very light grow nutes when my ladies are young...then i wait till the leaves tell me they want MORE!!!
glad to have front row seats !!
take care

Yeah that is what i do. The soil i have is also pretty good at keeping them going for a while. I was use fox farm FF, but this time i bought some BioBizz all-mix. So i will see if i like it. I am Also trying a couple of additives to my line up. I picked up bioweed,biomarine, and then got some humic acid.

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
thats all great stuff for sure...I have to start trying that..yeah, I let my plant tell me when the soil has no more nutes in it too!! Its alot safer...for me anyways..
The PBPro( grow and bloom) has humic, fulvic, and tons of other goodies already in it so its been easier for sure...
happy growing bro!!

Well we are at a little over a week. Light nutes have be introduced.

Fishing time - The Cfl im using now is just for veg. When i flower i will be switching over to a 100w hps.

kevindowling - It is not 100% lightproof. It just looks like a dim light. Kind of like if you had a mesh computer case with leds in it. If i wanted to make lightproof, i did measure out big enough square for a darkroom vent, like this one. http://www.amazon.com/Adorama-Darkroom-Light-Tight-Louvers/dp/B0000A5A8I

Jack on the left, Pineapple on the Right
657433ca.jpg

880e2277.jpg

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
You are on your way now!!! plants look very healthy and ready to fill up your pc!!!
take care bro and thanks for the kind words

So today i decided to add another cfl in my case. It is only a 27w 5500k. Figured it couldn't hurt anything. I also purchased 27w 2700k, for when i flip to flower.

ebd8b4de.jpg

823f7e35.jpg

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
topping is a great idea for many reasons...good call...
how is the cool tube working with the big cfl??:)you made it look so easy building that cool tube:dance013:I would break something:wave:
take care and look forward to updates

The cooltube is working great. Even though to be honest you wouldn't need a cooltube for that cfl. My temps have been around 71 to 78. It usually matches my actual room temp that my pc is in. Bigger test will be with the 100w hps. But if i can cool the 175w, it should be a breeze! lol

Looks like the topping went well for both plants. All the lower branches are growing like crazy. I will probably build the scrog screen in a few days. Right now im just trying to keep them as close as possible to the lights.

Pineapple/Jack
40cc1ce2.jpg

25ed7255.jpg

980781c2.jpg