What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My current landrace grows.

hello Freezerweed :wave: do you top dress the soil with fresh nutrients after every run? full organic?
Since I grow mostly landrace, nutrients are minimal. I use a liquid seaweed/ fish emulsion / worm casting tea. About every 2 weeks. Also about 8, 12,&16 weeks into flower I add a bloom booster which I am not sure has any effect. I have not added any soil amendments, maybe some day.

What are they like to smoke? Havent seen many JLT/PR reports.
Some crosses lean JLT with electric euphoric starting effects, before the visuals, almost a fruity taste. Some are pepper flavored with floaty extreme focus, good visuals, great for meditation, all seem to activate an unconscious motivational trigger. a few minutes after smoking, etc, I find myself working on a project that I was putting off. One pheno looks indica in beginning stages, but after cutting the fan leaves off to expose bud sites looks more Jamaican is an unequaled resin monster surpassing Desfran in resin density. I have also experienced several time dilations. Where my visuals either send me somewhere for longer than I physically blinked out, or my visuals take way longer to play out than in reality. It seems more of a different dimension where an hour is literally a second. Others might call it just being high.

exoticrobotic

Some crosses lean JLT with electric euphoric starting effects, before the visuals, almost a fruity taste. Some are pepper flavored with floaty extreme focus, good visuals, great for meditation, all seem to activate an unconscious motivational trigger. a few minutes after smoking, etc, I find myself working on a project that I was putting off. One pheno looks indica in beginning stages, but after cutting the fan leaves off to expose bud sites looks more Jamaican is an unequaled resin monster surpassing Desfran in resin density. I have also experienced several time dilations. Where my visuals either send me somewhere for longer than I physically blinked out, or my visuals take way longer to play out than in reality. It seems more of a different dimension where an hour is literally a second. Others might call it just being high.

Thanks for such a detailed smoke report. I'm glad the pepper is there in the taste, like proper old school Jamaican ses

Very interesting the time dilation.

Any giggles like in Grovers description?

Latest posts

Latest posts