I give up...Big gets all the women!

IMG_8857.jpeg

imiubu

Bt with Spinosad works around here….

all the best
What is Bt?

Is Captain Jack's spinosad?
If so... how long is it viable?
Not certain when I purchased this bottle.

I use my own home made critter killer solution
which returns great results. It is now moving into
insect season and I want to knock these back
asap and avoid excessive repeated treatments.
Dealing then with only the normal ipm going forward.

thx

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
What is Bt?

Is Captain Jack's spinosad?
If so... how long is it viable?
Not certain when I purchased this bottle.

I use my own home made critter killer solution
which returns great results. It is now moving into
insect season and I want to knock these back
asap and avoid excessive repeated treatments.
Dealing then with only the normal ipm going forward.

thx

you will love this stuff

IMG_8858.jpeg

oldfogey8

If it's the stuff w/ Rosemary oil, it burned the shit out of my plants :oops:
I used some stuff with rosemary oil in it when I had spider mites years ago. It was a soil drench that said it was ok to use in flower(which was when the buggers showed up). The buds all tasted like potpourri even though I stopped using it about 3 weeks before harvest. It may sound like an interesting taste but it isn’t a pleasing flavor at all…

oldmaninbc

Ugg... looks like thrip stippling in the garden.
It's that time of year and probably 100% my fault.
I am conscientious to not enter the grow after being
out doors....
however, as us old farts know... memory can lapse at times, sigh.

Off to spray the bebbies and mama's, sigh.
This was not on the agenda today but as we all know...
doo doo happens and ya gotta roll with it.

later taters :)
I did that once a few years ago, did yard clean up, came inside, went into the multi purpose room where my tent resides and brought in thrips. It was the first time I was so careless, after several attempts at destroying those nasty little thrips, I through up my hands and bowed down to the thrips.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My boy showed up - so I had to sign a waiver at the hospital - to be able to go for a long walkies around Westminster - did that - then we left St Thomas's - and walked over Westminster Bridge - past the houses of Parliament -

Crossed the road and found a little tea/coffee shop where we both had a big currant scone with Cornish Clotted Cream and strawberry jam - he had a mocha coffee ☕️ - and I a cafe Americano - chatted for a good while - then headed back to St Thomas's - backup to Stephen Ward again - gave him some stuff to take home - dirty clothes and containers - and he was off - nice little visit - got to stretch my legs - and feel better for it - good lad - for coming up here to take his Dad out -

oldmaninbc

My boy showed up - so I had to sign a waiver at the hospital - to be able to go for a long walkies around Westminster - did that - then we left St Thomas's - and walked over Westminster Bridge - past the houses of Parliament -

Crossed the road and found a little tea/coffee shop where we both had a big currant scone with Cornish Clotted Cream and strawberry jam - he had a mocha coffee ☕️ - and I a cafe Americano - chatted for a good while - then headed back to St Thomas's - backup to Stephen Ward again - gave him some stuff to take home - dirty clothes and containers - and he was off - nice little visit - got to stretch my legs - and feel better for it - good lad - for coming up here to take his Dad out -
Very good Gypsy, an outing with your son, some chit chat, a snack and got rid of dirty laundry.
Is tomorrow still the day to correct the pacemaker wiring issue?

I spoke with my son yesterday, he is off to Mexico in a couple of days to be with his family.
Ever since covid my son and family were living Mexico mostly. My son could do his work from there and so could his wife. This past winter and spring they were going to do the same.

They made all the arrangements, renting out their home for 6 months. Then my son's boss decided that he didn't want that happening anymore and told him he needed to stay in Calgary and do his job from the office.

So my son has been without his family for the past half year and living in the in-laws basement while his wife and 2 children lived in Mexico.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Very good Gypsy, an outing with your son, some chit chat, a snack and got rid of dirty laundry.
Is tomorrow still the day to correct the pacemaker wiring issue?

I spoke with my son yesterday, he is off to Mexico in a couple of days to be with his family.
Ever since covid my son and family were living Mexico mostly. My son could do his work from there and so could his wife. This past winter and spring they were going to do the same.

They made all the arrangements, renting out their home for 6 months. Then my son's boss decided that he didn't want that happening anymore and told him he needed to stay in Calgary and do his job from the office.

So my son has been without his family for the past half year and living in the in-laws basement while his wife and 2 children lived in Mexico.
Yup - tomorrow should be the day they get around to fixing my pacemaker/heart wiring issue - and then hopefully the following day - Wednesday - is when I cam go home 🏡 -

Oww - your poor son - having to now live thousands of miles away from his family for work -

- I do hope that gets sorted soon - and that he doesn't miss any more family life -

Magu🌈

Thats sounds great Gypsy. Your son is a very “worth while fellow.”.😁 keep smiling and you will be home playing “ slap and tickle” with your wife in no time. 😂