What's new

Motherlode Gardens 2014

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
it might be because OGkushman used an unproven male thats only been grown indoors. also OG clones are notorious for pre-flowering even under 18-6 conditions. sorry to hear man....friends who had issues with pre-flower to re-veg were able to salvage their plants by simply choppin off the top "confused" nodes, down below those nodes most will still be in regular veg.

gotta use that supp lighting man! i have a side garden for seeds that has zero supp lighting and the plants are definately like 2-3 weeks into flower and some are looking confused....kind of using that garden as a barometer. i cut off alot of flower sites and the plants seem to recover nicely.

also a heavy nitrogen foliar should help them stay in veg.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yea if you have elevation drops there will be issues with varying pressure. running off the house plumbing shold provide enogh pressure on the lower elevation but then you might have less pressure higher in the line. thats why a good pump shold help equalize it all.....drip systems definately have growing pains. ive built a new drip system every year trying to iron shit out, i have 500+ feet of drip line just lying around on my property not being used.

i finally said fuck it, took all my elevation calculations, measurements, zones, etc to NORMAC and they built me a custom system and its been working great...should have done that the first year. god damn if i had a dollar for every drip system ive built and thrown out haha.....maybe just hand water for simplicity.
sounds like fun! with our luck the drip system would be setup wrong and end up being counterproductive.

i have drip......but handwater ftw......hippies need jobs too....

haha nice.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
it might be because OGkushman used an unproven male thats only been grown indoors. also OG clones are notorious for pre-flowering even under 18-6 conditions. sorry to hear man....friends who had issues with pre-flower to re-veg were able to salvage their plants by simply choppin off the top "confused" nodes, down below those nodes most will still be in regular veg.

gotta use that supp lighting man! i have a side garden for seeds that has zero supp lighting and the plants are definately like 2-3 weeks into flower and some are looking confused....kind of using that garden as a barometer. i cut off alot of flower sites and the plants seem to recover nicely.

also a heavy nitrogen foliar should help them stay in veg.

yah i know , supp lighting, it was planned but never got handled if you know what i mean. this whole season has been a clusterfuck

anyway the big seed plants never really flowered, were growing like crazy and then last week slowed down and started spitting out triple and single leaves which means to me that they will be back in veg mode soon, so maybe i should just let them do their thing? pretty much the whole plant is affected and we have no replacements for em. Guess there's not much of a choice then so nevermind...

We will try your advice with our pre-flowering glues and trim off the tops , some of the lower branches are still in veg mode looks like. you already know. thanks brotha

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Sorry to say it Schrews but if you can replace it you should. Re-veg = hash plant. Hope it works out.
our only replacements are hella rootbound glues that have been in 1gals forever, which i am worried will also start preflowering as soon as they go into the ground because we have no suppp lighting and glue is sensitive

or We have a few forum cookies in solo cups.

I guess we could plant 4 cookies per pot, but they are still tiny it seems ridiculous to pull out a 7 foot plant and put in a few 6-inchers.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Pre-Soviet Afghan x Uncirculated OG (Source Genetics / OG Kushman )

freak mode.

Attachments

• IMG_5870.jpg
    IMG_5870.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5873.jpg
    IMG_5873.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5874.jpg
    IMG_5874.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 13

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
at least there are a few little things looking good though.

Attachments

• IMG_5875.jpg
    IMG_5875.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5876.jpg
    IMG_5876.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5877.jpg
    IMG_5877.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 14

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Are you training for a boxing match?
always training! mind and body. wraps are for the punching bag. plenty time to stay in shape when we're out here in the boonies.

Ya still got the Ancient OG going?

fuck yes the Ancients are looking great they are 5' tall right now!! i'm excited to see how these Bodhi's come out, they all have the same father but different mothers: Iranian OG, Hollywood PK, and WiFi. They all look similar but the Ancient OG looks like the stretchiest..

The WiFi#3 x Snow Lotus is most vigorous, too bad i don't think Bodhi made these for sale?? i would buy more for next year

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i think those ogkushman plants should be alright, they arent revegging they are in preflower. basically you could hit them hard with N, put a supp light or two out there and should help keep them in check. glad i didnt run any source genetics this year, i have a bunch of packs stored away. ive hung out with ogkushman many times and hes a cool guy but the method behind his seed release i just know about. grab clones from harborside, hit with unproven male, no test runs at all, flood the cannabis cup. i dont know just not my style of doing things....hopefully they bounce back. you could always just trim those preflower nodes off and then hit everything hard with N foliar sprays of PPD or something like that.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
WiFi #3 x Snow Lotus (Bodhi Seeds)

WiFi #3 x Snow Lotus (Bodhi Seeds)

these girls are really taking off.. most vigorous plants in the garden at this point,

Attachments

• IMG_5885.jpg
    IMG_5885.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5890.jpg
    IMG_5890.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 12

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Cherry Pie

Cherry Pie

These are starting to fill in the 800's a bit. still not very tall but hella bushy. we will put up nets next week for the pies.

Attachments

• IMG_5881.jpg
    IMG_5881.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5889.jpg
    IMG_5889.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 12

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ancient OG (Bodhi Seeds)

Ancient OG (Bodhi Seeds)

these are doing well, i think we have 2 Ancients in the garden and they are both about 6' tall

Attachments

• IMG_5892.jpg
    IMG_5892.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 14

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Solo's Stash (Bodhi Seeds)

Solo's Stash (Bodhi Seeds)

very symmetrical growth on these

Attachments

• IMG_5893.jpg
    IMG_5893.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 14

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran

This thing is almost 8 feet tall. can't decide if she wants to pre-flower or not.. hopefully no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_5891.jpg
    IMG_5891.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 14

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
sunset

sunset

100 degrees today, warming up for july.

Attachments

• IMG_5894.jpg