What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

B

beanz

black lime #1 is nice frosty and primo smoke ,
the rose especial will probably float your boat , nuggety frosty types .
yep apocalypse for sure ....gems in them

the aog x black lime can , more outdoor types and the ojsdk #2 were bit ordinary looks wise too . smoke wise good

black apoc was of a super frosty killer Malawi x black lime ....not sure there what influence the male will have ...but that plant was stunning ....best of 35 females .

if you got any seed junky gear , theres alot frost in that
picture.php

Miraculous Meds

Man that beanz gear looks amazing. Whats it take to get in the beanz club? Do I need to donate some beautiful blondes to help you trim for a week?

B

beanz

Man that beanz gear looks amazing. Whats it take to get in the beanz club? Do I need to donate some beautiful blondes to help you trim for a week?

I,ll take that as a compliment ,;)

last time someone said beautiful blonde a toothless crack addict turned up with pocket full of doms , so better pass on that offer

Last edited:

oti$

These have really taken off. Time for an up pot and flip soon there after....
White cherry truffle #2
picture.php

Wct#3
picture.php

Wct#4
picture.php

Cherry lime
picture.php

oti$

Gg s1#2
picture.php
picture.php

I had a white cherry truffle and 2 gorilla bubble males in the veg room that I mistakenly assumed were not dropping viable pollen. However, upon inspecting these plants today I noticed a bunch of seeds all up and down this plant. I'm assuming it's from those males. There are no seeds, that I can see on any of the other plants. I just put these s1's and a 3 queens in earlier this week. I'm going to go ahead and grow her out and collect the seeds and see what I get.

B

beanz

lots nice lime smells on the black lime x cherry chem ?
white cherry will look leafy till its trimmed ....your in for some unique gear here

oti$

This is the next group of seed plants. I've run other phenos of all of these crosses. All fire keeper quality crosses. There are 2x white pie, 1 gg4xwifi and 2x fire cherry pie by relentless. Old family purple, be bbas girl and 3queens by csi Humboldt. One gorills bubble by Tony green. This light has blown up with the warmer temps and is at least three times the size as the plants previously under this light has that went in at the same size. The better night time temps have made a huge difference. I believe they are at week 2 give or take.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Ya it was getting down in the liw 50's and even high 40's on the coldest nights. The buds didn't swell very much and growth was less than vigorous. The weed turned out taste, potent and pretty, but the yield was very low and the buds loose and small. It was a cold winter this year. I've got the temps at about 77-79 day and 70 or so at night. Vpd is in decent range and the newest group of plants are blowing up. I've had to raise the light twice now as they've nearly trpled in size. They still have a week off stretch too. I took a bunch more clones from the FCP, ofp, bubba's girl, glufi, g-bubbs, 3queens, and white pie because all the previous ohenos I've run of these plants have been elite quality and I typically run a pheno 3x minimum before thinking about dropping it. I've got white cherry truffle, cherry limeade, tangie, pie faces and a few sour dubb×suge's pure kush that will be flowered for their second run in a couple weeks. I'll probably just run these all a couple more times before I pop anymore seeds... actually I've got some ogkb×og3 that should be arriving soon that will be popped immediately, but I'm working with quite a few different crosses at the moment. The pie face are my favorite from the last run... absolutely delicious flavor and strong cherry sweet og nose. I was going to add a light for more seeds, but that light will have to be used for all the clones and 2nd and 3rd runs if the seed plants.
And yes beanz the cherry like have some nice smells coming off her...she's frosty and looks like she'll yield too. The white cherry truffle have this kind of creamy kind of smell to it that is captivating. I'm horrible at strain and smell description, but I think of cherries and cream when I smell the wct. I'll probably have to go ahead and try some blr when when I pop the ogkb× og3, I had a mouse eat all the last seedlings of those and I've been dying to try them.

Latest posts

Latest posts