What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

I just couldn't get these to look good no matter how much I tinkered with the camera effects.the bigger plants in the 1 gal smarties are 4 white cherry truffle, 1 cherry lime by the homie beans and one tangie. I lucked out with the seed plants that the mouse didn't eat and they have all popped pistils except one white cherry truffle. I'm going to be on top of documenting these because I've got lazy with posting in the last year and have no documentation of the seed that he's blessed me with. These all branched out nicely with 4-6 tops after pinching the tops off at the 3rd leaf set. I've tied them down anyway to get them nice and bushy since I'll only have 5-6 plants under this light come flip. I'll be sure to take them out and get proper looking photos from now on. They are all very healthy and green in spite of how they look in the photos. Before I transplanted them they were praying and looking great. Once they get over the transplant shock I'll get some more pics up.
picture.php
picture.php

The little seedlings are wifi×gg4, white pie, and fire cherry pie(relentless), gorilla bubble(tonygreen), gg4s1(me), 3queens, bubba girl, purple triangle(csi humboldt)

oti$

I'm in the midst of a pretty big seed hunt with the above mentioned seeds and these here. I'm doing some spring cleaning and popping half packs of as many seeds as I can because I've made a nice long list of stuff I will be buying soon. I cant really justify buying 1k more in seed without popping a good bit of what I've accumulated...sad thing is this really doesn't even dent the collection....
This is a 630cmh lighting up several pie face phenos along with 3 sour dub×pk and 2 purple snow bubba. The room this is in is about 7'×12' and I plan on adding chm fixtures as I flip each set of seedlings. I'm thinking there will be 4 lights in this room with 6-20 seed plants under each light depending on m/f ratio I get from each seed pop. I'm excited to have so much variety in the jars. Monocropping pays the bills, but this is where the fun is at:)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

beanz

white cherry truffle is some top shelf tasty herb . ;) just had the second lot out for tasting .

more leafy than I,d like but hard nuggets and decent yield

cherry lime ( black lime #3 x cherry chem ) haven't grown them yet ...I reckon they should yield really well

oti$

Tis is the only wct that had yet to show sex. I'm thinking male.
picture.php
picture.php
This is the only wct that has yet tho does sex, Im thinking male.

oti$

These are from my first attempt at makingvseed as well as using sts. These are gg4s1's. I've lost my gg4 clone and the girl I had all my cuts backed up with is not a very good grower and an even worse closer, so Im not too confident about getting it back...from her at least. Gg4 is about the most widespread cut right now though, so Im sure it wouldn't be hard to get her back. It will be interesting to see how these compare the the mother. I have about 50 or so more seeds to hunt if these turn out nice.
picture.php

oti$

Fire cherry pie...one of the best crosses I've grown, ever. Flavor, power, nose...she has it all.the three phenos I had before were pretty identical and i definitely had a hard time picking one.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I've seen nothing but killer plants come from the Glue s1's. Sure you'll find something you like. I'm about to pop some myself to see what I can find.

oti$

This is another killer relentless cross. White fire×glue. These seeds have produced very frosty, potent, and stinky plants in the past. The only category they did not surpass the original glue cut in was her yield. One of these is a male and I think I'll make some sort of isolation chamber for him so I can fully flower him out and collect pollen
White fire×gg4(glufi)
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Old family purple(triangle kush×purple urkel)this is another one among my all time favorites. It's beautiful with dark purple almost black leaves with orange hairs. Its got a strong purple candied of kush nose that translates exactly to the flavor. She's a real gem.
picture.php

This is a pheno I grew in the past at harvest...prob 9-10weeks finished
picture.php

Bubbas girl(forum×bubba)
picture.php
picture.php

Hers one finished(different pheno)
picture.php

oti$

Last but not least, the light with mostly pie face is chugging along. One of the sour dubb×pure kush is looking really nice structure wise with a bunch of branches and nice vigorous growth...i have 3 of them in here, one is not branching much at all and really slow, the 3rd is in between the two as far as branching and growth rate. I've got high hopes for this cross, it's the only one in this group I have not grown before.
picture.php
picture.php

B

beanz

some white cherry truffle put aside for my girl;) here hands down favourite atm .
you will get some purple plants also ....as I see you get colours normally . probably at least half of them if not more .
( outdoor weed )
picture.php

oti$

Awesome beanz...i just sat down with my tote of seeds and am picking out what will get popped next....apocalypto is going to get a second try(mouse got all of the last ones), what did you think about those? I'm also going to pop aog×blr as motherlode gardens was digging them last season. Black apocalypto, rose especial, blr#1, blr×locktite maybe blr×dragonsblood...

oti$

Here is the group that will be germed next. I've grown some blr#1 and blr×locktite and got some really nice plants. I'm finally in a place where I have time to hunt through some of the seeds I've been buying and gifted over the last couple years. My next light is all beanz gear save for one tangle and I'll be dedicating another light or two to his seeds...probably have to do a couple lights to squeeze in all the varieties I want to try out...
picture.php

I'm going to have to dedicate a couple lights to bodhi as well as I've generated quite a collection of his seed recently...

Latest posts

Latest posts