What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Polynesian thin mint 9 weeks.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

More PTM. Terrible yield, slow veg, funky ogkb-esque leaves. AMAZING smell, rock hard nuggets wit the sweetest unique smell that, if the high is on point, would make this a head stash keeper. We'll see how she smokes in a couple weeks;)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Since I already have thin mint and forum cuts, it's gonna have to be special. If the smell translates to flavor it could be kept for flavor alone bc it really smells special.

oti$

I really don't remember, probably 6 weeks veg from sexing the seedling...but I could be off...so 8 or nine weeks then 9 weeks of flower

oti$

More #43
This is my first run with her. She's a beast! Massive buds...my WiFi cut yielded well due to the density, but these buds are massive compared to my selected cut. I loved my wifi. I'm expecting this to be great smoke. I'll definitely be monocropping a light or two of this one if it smokes as I expect it to.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i love donuts , how,d it take me so dam long to find this thread :) subbed

oti$

some old family purple by csi Humboldt @ 7 weeks...I swear the cmh are finishing these faster that has. these batches are starting to purple up a bit too. last run was nothing but green buds tinged with orange...pretty, but the name wasn't very fitting. with the cooler Temps along with a solid 2 week flush, thy should color up nicely.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I know my thread don't get too much traffic, so I hope I can say this without stirring shit, but a respected member here(who i still respect a great deal) once said this(2.o) was b grade at best with no smell at week 7....well, everyone is entitled to thier opinion and personally, this plant has some of the best smells that I've grown to date. from what I've been told it's gets even crazier at week 10. I don't see how it could get better, but ima find out. shit smells like bubblegum cookie dough this week, yields are on point, stacks decent, don't stretch too bad, roots fast, veges faster than forum and thin mint. WINNER! thanks to the homie who passed her and thanks chunky for being generous enough to spread the love.

oti$

last but certainly not least, is the gear from the homie BAKED_BEANZ. I'll probably have to start a thread for these bc there is a lot of them and I think they may get more eyeballs on em if they had thier own thread. thanks again B_ B for the generosity and opportunity to try so.e of your crosses.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

these have ago taken the plunge along with BAKED_BEANZ gear. Tony, I'll be back up in your threads with some gorilla dubble soon...
picture.php
picture.php

B

BAKED_BEANZ

last but certainly not least, is the gear from the homie BAKED_BEANZ. I'll probably have to start a thread for these bc there is a lot of them and I think they may get more eyeballs on em if they had thier own thread. thanks again B_ B for the generosity and opportunity to try so.e of your crosses.View Image View Image

shit bro , did,nt realise you were going to town and running all the strains ......... can,t wait to see you run the black lime f3 #1 i have friend that ditched the cali clones of black lime to say mine was frostier and more potent , i need more feed back .

you will love IN The pines , its pineapple chunk ,

very keen to see the black lime #3 x dragons blood . the dragons blood is bit special . so far the males i used on the black lime #3 have gotten right into her , so can,t wait .

bit of rundown on the dragons blood , heaviest nuggets i,ve seen in 10 years . pound looked like half , nothing but do you have anymore of it .

anyway , i,ll shut up wait for the show . :biggrin:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
More PTM. Terrible yield, slow veg, funky ogkb-esque leaves. AMAZING smell, rock hard nuggets wit the sweetest unique smell that, if the high is on point, would make this a head stash keeper. We'll see how she smokes in a couple weeks;)
View Image View Image View Image

how did it smoke? it looks like a keeper?

I know my thread don't get too much traffic, so I hope I can say this without stirring shit, but a respected member here once said this(2.o) was b grade at best with no smell at week 7....well, everyone is entitled to thier opinion and personally, this plant has some of the best smells that I've grown to date. from what I've been told it's gets even crazier at week 10. I don't see how it could get better, but ima find out. shit smells like bubblegum cookie dough this week, yields are on point, stacks decent, don't stretch too bad, roots fast, veges faster than forum and thin mint. WINNER! thanks to the homie who passed her and thanks chunky for being generous enough to spread the love.

not everyone likes dank weed, enjoy and share with patients and stoners alike!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts