What's new

midwest growers unite

M

mrred

eatmo, check to see if carrying a concealed weapon is a misdemeanor, applying or even having on record you own a gun will give the cops a boner to search you or your car everytime you get pulled over.. About 80% of the time if you get caught with a concealed weapon and tell the cop before he finds it, then he wont charge you. Also the supreme court recognize that state and cities cant ban guns or carrying them a few days ago.

C

csedge

Damn Bobble we need to have a MI med down that's frosty!

Here's a few new pics from me, sorry their side ways, I can't even upload the rest it's getting annoying.

It's GDP, Double Purple Doja, and Sour Slut.

bobblehead

Veteran
Nice csedge! I can't give you any more rep, or I would!

You'll have to wait till my Straw D x ChemD is done. :D Now that's some strong medicine. Honestly I've been very fortunate so far to find so many great plants, and I haven't even bought them all. The Grape Skunk I got in trade for some Thunk! Talk about a sweet deal...

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nice work midwesterners. :) I'm north of Iowa somewhere. Great to see what the farmland can do.

bobblehead

Veteran
Dropping a partial room shot. :D It's not huge, but I'm proud of it.
attachment.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks! I really can't say what I'm pulling, because this will be my first run with this configuration fully loaded. Up until now I've just been pulling a few oz's perpetually while I dialed in the space. I'm running dual 600w USHIO lamps on lumateks, each runs 6 hours. When the temps go down in the fall, I'll be running them both at the same time for a full 12hs. 3 gal bags in the back, 1 gal bags in the front. It's about to get crowded.

D

danimarie193

i would love to be loading up the bong with that looks great. keep up the good work.

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks guys! :) Straw D x ChemD bx1 #4 (SDCD#4) is one of the best plants I have ever come across. Can you say monocrop? Nothing compares as of yet. The flavor is sour berries. A heavy yielding C99 could possibly make up the weight in veg/flower speed.
Now I'm flowering more SDCD#4, C99, grape skunk, Sugar Cane Kush, sour bubble, and Chronic.
I have Bogglegum still waiting to be flowered out, and I just germed Icon Blueberry F3's, annaC ELE, and 4:20 Bean Company Sour Bubble Mix.
I'm also flowering out grape skunk, sour bubble, chronic, and sugar cane kush boys. Many freebies will be made.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Purple Indica soil 1st. time....

Purple Indica soil 1st. time....

:)was told it needs cooler temps to turn purple...no way thats gonna happen, not gonna turn the airco on just for that, not worth it to me...the flavor should still be there tho i think.... will be chopping down at 71 days this coming sunday...Hope this helps.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php