What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

METAL!!!!

xtsho

It was a great concert. After all these years Maiden still throws down.

Dickenson said that they'd be back. I think they're going to do one more world tour to close things out. All good things come to an end. I'm going to spend whatever it costs to be on the floor and front row. When Priest and Maiden go Heavy Metal will essentially be finished. Priest is already just a shell. Neither original guitar players are playing in the band.

It all flew by so fast. Metal was a big part of my life. But as Metal goes so do I. We can't live forever. It's been a fun ride. Pedal to the metal to the end.

Last edited:

PadawanWarrior

It was a great concert. After all these years Maiden still throws down.

Dickenson said that they'd be back. I think they're going to do one more world tour to close things out. All good things come to an end. I'm going to spend whatever it costs to be on the floor and front row. When Priest and Maiden go Heavy Metal will essentially be finished. Priest is already just a shell. Neither original guitar players are playing in the band.

It all flew by so fast. Metal was a big part of my life. But as Metal goes so do I. We can't live forever. It's been a fun ride. Pedal to the metal to the end.

Hell ya. I had General Admission when we went a couple years ago in Denver. It was an awesome show, but I busted my ankle after the show in the parking lot waiting for our ride. I was drunk and stepped wrong. What a pain in my ass. They did surgery on one side. Part of the bone punctured the skin on the other side. That was fun, lol.

They were here last night, playing at the Ball Arena. Same place as last time. I thought about going but we're going on vacation in less than 2 weeks so we decided to wait until next time. Hopefully we have some good weather down in Playa del Carmen.

Latest posts

Latest posts