What's new

METAL!!!!

vta

Veteran
Shit...when this album came out...nothing rocked as hard !

[YOUTUBEIF]a2mce-WnjSE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Meraxes

Veteran
Shit...when this album came out...nothing rocked as hard !

[YOUTUBEIF]a2mce-WnjSE[/YOUTUBEIF]

This was one of the first metal albums I bought around 13 or so. Tribal drums that would put you in that mantra, singing about hundreds of years of tribal warfare in his country. max is a god

vta

Veteran
This was one of the first metal albums I bought around 13 or so. Tribal drums that would put you in that mantra, singing about hundreds of years of tribal warfare in his country. max is a god

YES! SoulFly, Conspiracy..love it all ! Gotta say that Chaos is my personal favorite...

Lets see...when I was 13, I was jamming to Kill em All.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ghost won the Grammy award for best metal performance! Fuck yeah!

[youtube]KOrXKiSy8ZY[/youtube]

I haven't fallen in love with a band like this in so long. Ghost's new album Meliora will go down as one of the greatest metal albums of all time.

I love heavier stuff like black metal and death metal. Ghost is brilliant at what they do without sounding that heavy. They are brilliant, and they're heavy in the way that Black Sabbath was heavy in the 70s.

Meraxes

Veteran
YES! SoulFly, Conspiracy..love it all ! Gotta say that Chaos is my personal favorite...

Lets see...when I was 13, I was jamming to Kill em All.

wait a min...it might of been Roots not Chaos AD that I bought first, then bought the other. lol cassetes for my aiwa stereo with mowing the lawn money..:biggrin:

vta

Veteran
Maiden is back !! Going to see them on Tax Day April 15. GA floor at The Forum. My first time was Number of the Beast tour. Seen them a dozen or so times...Maiden and Priest ALWAYS put on the best shows !!!

Below is the plane Bruce will be flying...nice upgrade.

ironmaidenplaneevolution2016.jpg

Big ass plane

[YOUTUBEIF]0ew-fCrD-1w[/YOUTUBEIF]

vta

Veteran
Lets pay some respect....Uli is a GOD

1976..one of my first albums
[YOUTUBEIF]VcVmXv-dD80[/YOUTUBEIF]