What's new

METAL!!!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
The hair gave it away.

His solo on Ozzy's, Rhodes tribute album is pretty bad ass!!!

Any metal head should be familiar with it, if not go check it out!

"Tommy Aldridge on drums, thank you."

-Ozzy

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Would love to have a drum kit again.

Quality is damn expensive tho'!

Then there's cymbals and hardware.

Hot damn!

S

SPG.

CHEERS H-Y-F.. Thats woke me RIGHT UP!! :D (2.30 am)

:headbange

(^^^Could'nt play yours for some reason mate)

Last edited:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Are the youtube links not working?

Will eventually get around to ordering State of Euphoria, and that will be that for Anthrax.

vta

Veteran
Jesus I have spent alot of dough on upcoming shows...Rush, AC/DC, Testament w Exodus...even going to Steely Dan!!!

Tomorrow night....Machine Head :headbange

[YOUTUBEIF]PJKReRPG5tM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Jesus I have spent alot of dough on upcoming shows...Rush, AC/DC, Testament w Exodus...even going to Steely Dan!!!

Tomorrow night....Machine Head :headbange

[YOUTUBEIF]PJKReRPG5tM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Rush is coming close but tix are more than I want to spend, Testament w/ Exodus and Nuclear Assault etc. sounds like a show I want to see! I'm a big Vital Remains fan and they're on the bill as well.:tiphat:

vta

Veteran
Try and pull off Rush if you can...especially if you have never seen them. They truly are masters.

Machine Head put on a great show. No supporting acts...just a whole night of Machine Head. Hours and hours, well worth the $20.

picture.php

S

SPG.

Are the youtube links not working?

Will eventually get around to ordering State of Euphoria, and that will be that for Anthrax.

:) ^ i had that Album in the Early 90's - ALL inspirred by "YOUR MAKIN' ME LAUGH" (tell me your killin' joke..)

"^Yellow Cover with a red "swirl?" in the Middle!".... :headbange

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Try and pull off Rush if you can...especially if you have never seen them. They truly are masters.

Machine Head put on a great show. No supporting acts...just a whole night of Machine Head. Hours and hours, well worth the $20.

View Image

Saw Rush during the Roll the Bones tour. Not their best album, but still, it's Rush! Had tix for the Show of Hands tour but it got cancelled.

Long time Rush fan. Wish I'd seen them perform Moving Pictures in it's entirety last year or the year before.

Been on the Rush train, long before it was cool to like Rush.

I want to see is Rush do a show, consisting of music before Moving Pictures.

Fly by Night, Caress of Steel, A Farwell to Kings, 2112, Hemispheres, I'd pay $300 to see one of those performed live!!!!

Rush is a "deserted island" band choice for me. If you couldn't already guess. :tiphat:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Only $20 for Machine Head, wow what a steal !

Big fan of Rush, still have my original pressing from '77 of A Farewell to Kings. IMO - Exit Stage Left is one of those must have live albums for your collection,,, I'd also pay $300 to see their earlier stuff in its entirety!

Last month we hit up Slipknot,, 20 yrs at it and they just keep getting better! It was an incredible faultless production...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Saw Slipknkot during the Iowa tour. From what I can remember, great show. Incredible energy.
Don't like their new stuff, but their first album will always resonate with me.

vta

Veteran
Slayer headlines Mayhem fest this year ! King Diamond, Whitechappel and Hellyeah. Tickets Friday.... \m/

Tonight's show...slowing it sown a bit with an old time fav....Steely Dan !!! lol