What's new

METAL!!!!

whiteberrieS

Dishes r dun man
Veteran
Indeed but I wouldn't call em a clone...same vein of the genre but Decap brings their own shit. Also wouldn't say they own Nile without the 15-20 beers in me haha. Nile brings it, Vader brings it, Decap was baptized in the shit cuz they released their first full-length when they were all 16-17... Decapitated - Winds of Creation check that one out first specifically #6 - Human's Dust if that doesn't get added to your all time fave hit-list, I dunno. It'll just get added to the hit-list I know that much.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
NOT CONVINCED, Decap has anything on Nile, but I've not listened to much from Decap. But if I want Polish death metal, Vader is my first choice!

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I loves me some Metal.
From Mountain to Dimmu Borgir(Stormblast), Sabbath to Rammstein. Btw, that 2nd or third post on the first page regarding seeing a Rammsteing concert is classic.

Best concerts Ive seen:
Trans Siberian Orchestra(I soooo want to see them do their Classical tour)
Ozzfest - when I saw one of my fave bands, Sabbath, outperformed by Iron Maiden. Rob Zombie played B stage

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Absolutely.... But before that show I wasn't a real Maiden fan. My roomate in college played their stuff all the time and we would jam together (me on bass, he on guitar) playing along to Cradle covering Hallowed be thy Name)
Once I saw that concert I realized how amazing Maiden are. What a show and performance.
Truly a religious experience, and Im an atheist ;)

ps, I still think Cradle's cover is better than the original :cool: