What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mazar i shariff (repro. outdoor)

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Capture.png

taracula

We are on a mazari f4s hunt too, seedling stage already, easy 14-15 out of 19 sprouted two days in water, hope to make some stock seeds for sharing with next generations and make some combinations with the Holy Kalamata red Venus "sage" mom f4 blessed this year by Delico, will update here when the show starts 😀 😄!!!

Cheers!!
20240827_125343.jpg

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Cool bro good luck with them and for their expansion, it makes me happy again man you second @DragonflyCoyote who also did another F5 line last year. (y) And great combo with @delicorganic's good vibes, big up Greece! I look forward in outdoor, the only drawback remains the capacity to limit the mold fragility but for Greece it sounds good, also curious to know how male Maz heritage will perform with this Kalamata cut!!

Here's 72 out of 78 in the dirt since few days with 13 out of 14 Black Maz.

Nice synchronicity between us, that's karma and looking forward to exchanging future seeds from our strawberry moms, the line is definately saved bravo! :cool:

Last edited:

polarlynx

Interesting genetics, I'm trying to understand. Mazar-e Sharif is located at 368m, and the current weather conditions are temps around 30C for the next week, . It doesn't get really cold until end of November https://weatherspark.com/y/148945/A...ort-Uzbekistan-Year-Round#Figures-Temperature
Air humidity is also very low, today around 7-8% during the day, 15-20% during the night. Precipitation is statistically very low during the next months. So I think I understand the somewhat low mold tolerance.

Some music I enjoy in the growroom, dadawah, peace & love :rasta:.

polarlynx

Your efforts and enthusiasm is inspiring, @Roms. I have a strain like this, given by someone without any info. Growing indoors has worked ok, but now I'm in a semi-outdoor setting, all air is from outside. So my air humidity is higher, which I think has been an issue - I've had bud rot in several plants. Also, I think I overwatered in the last stage of flowering, I suspect that could contribute? Buds have been very "juicy" on examination of problem plants...

Anyway, good vibes to your grow, next year I'll do some side-by-side strains from Vibes times :). Can't wait.

peace & love
pl

Latest posts

Latest posts