What's new

Mass. SuperSkunk ??

G

Hey Humboldt were are these pics your talking about. Because you must be talkin about someone close to my family. If you wanna see some good pics of the mass super skunk go check out the new HT mag great shots of it.

Gamera

I've been growing 2 phenos of Nirvana SS. Sativa and Indica phenos. Good smoke from both, but low yielders. (in SOG anyway) I'm at 45 days with some of both in bush size now and they seem to like it better. I'm going to hit the Indi pheno with SDV3 pollen soon (maybe) and send them out to pasture. I'm looking for the roadkill skunk. I've got 5 good looking BB Cheese females now I'm going to flower soon. 3 of those are really skunky at about 12" in veg!
Gamera

Time2Unite said:
mr. wags.....i'm growing that right now and a bunch of them went hermie on us....we grew it before and didn't have problems but this round they went crazy...exact same conditions as before so now i'm kinda scared....also i'd like to give superskunk a shot. if anyone does the female seeds skunk make sure if u see a male flower to just throw it away....we weren't worried when we seen a couple because they said 1 out of 10 have a undeveloped male flower and won't pollinate but they did and now we have 30 plants with seeds.

humboldt hippie- is there really a superdank high yielding 45 day pheno? thats exactly what i'd be looking for and probably keep her forever....whats the odds of gettin one in a 10 pack?

anyone grown superskunk from nirvana? if they were as good as sensi it would make more sense to buy a bunch of packs of nirvana to find a stellar mom.

peace

G

chemdog said:
Hey Humboldt were are these pics your talking about. Because you must be talkin about someone close to my family. If you wanna see some good pics of the mass super skunk go check out the new HT mag great shots of it.

hey bro dont take what i meant as anything negative

i was just sayin they looked liek small nugs is alll

the pics were in your gallery iirc...on OG..

they did look quality though!!

Guest423

Veteran
the afgahns smell more like skunk these days then the skunk strain since the skunk strains are more sweet smelling...if i was a breeder i'd find the skunkiest skunk then cross it back to a skunky afgahn. i still can't believe no one can find anyone with these genetics...my area was flooded with roadkill smelling skunk about 10-12 yrs ago....what a shame. someone out west or up north has to have it 4sure.

peace

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I´ve read "Sensi 86" several times.....
1986? Sensi?? LOLOL

schrooomy420

Gamera - cheese definatly is not the raod kill skunk. Kinda skunky, but not the same as I know what it is that you are looking for. I've had the real true roadkill skunk and it was just soooo over the top in smell department. Picture that roadkill skunk level at a 10, cheese would be like a 2 along with everything else. It really was insanely over the top. Now this is the old roadkill I am refering to not the mass super skunk as I cannot comment as I have never had it.

G

schrooomster,

ive smoked the old school roadkill that was 'over-the-top' roadkill tire tracks dead animal type stuff, recently, so it is indeed floatin around the ne

dude is unreachable by me tho, unfortunately

im sure its kept around cirtain circles, lord knows who tho

somebody on here promised me a MSS cut but who knows if that will ever happen

i hear MSS is where most the flavor in the ECSD comes from,
he described it as an 'acrid ecsd' smell in veg, yet to flower'

to the dude who promised me>>i didnt 4get:Dmuahahaha hows that coming along?

Last edited:
G

Here is a bud pic I shot last night of my MSS....4 weeks into flowering. It's getting kinda skunky in here!:D

11102a-dam_4-20-06_045.jpg

admiralcornport

Time2Unite said:
well since u must get rid of that darn stinky thing i guess i'll have to get it from you and throw it away myself!!

the superskunk i used to smoke all the time i got from a grower who said his mom was about 10 yrs old...that was back in 98-99.....ALOT of people got way to stoned and had anxiety and panic attacks when we hit the bong all day playing video games lol....i had a friend that always turned real red, then pale, then had to go outside....months later after we couldn't get it anymore he said most the time he went outside he puked lol....good shit i loved it.

peace

I was getting the mass super skunk around that time from 95-2002. The guys who were growing it had the clone for about 15 years. At first it was really nice, but the last 3 years it was really wet and had def. hermied, No seeds but there were bananas. NE growers unite!!!

G

Thats what I like to hear R,ez get that baby out in seed form!

I actaully smoked some MSS for the first time like a week ago and it was some damn good bud. Can't really evaluate it properly because of all the other strains smoked that night but it definatley stood out for me...now to find some clones heh :joint:.

Guest423

Veteran
did you hear the news? everyone with a mass super skunk clone is suppose to hand it over to Time2Unite...atleast thats what i've been hearing!!

G

haha, t2u. great thread. when the rumor turns out to be true, you let me know. :wave:

hidingtree

ok so i'm kind of lol ing with Raco .... '86 sensi? never heard of them back then .... the ones i do remember were : super sativa seed club , and the seed bank ..(i remember one other i think ....not the name though. ) there was no Sensi seeds at that time ...... i think they came around in 91 maybe '90 anyone with abetter memory wanna tell the history ? and i think the Mass is for massive instead of massachussetts although i know those dudes made her a star along with the dawg . correct me if i'm wrong though .... many blessings y'all ~ hidingtree

G

mass is for massachusetts for sure. ive had it before and that is what it was referred to by someone who's had it for over a decade. didnt the seed bank turn into sensi seeds? :chin: