What's new

Mass. SuperSkunk ??

Guest423

Veteran
not very good by itself or what?

hows the sensi superskunk these days? haven't tried any in about 5 yrs....is it worth getting or just getting worse?

peace

G

i dont know,

i dont work for sensi, nor do i grow from seed so its tough to attest to quality of current stock.

im not too sure how fresh their seeds are or if/when the last time they've done a seed batch was...can always take a chance?? I know of seeds grown in 93 that were killer...

by itself its a small yielder of pretty decent quality nugs...you want its hybrids, if you ahve time the sour diesel, when let run 84 days, is killer, so is the superdawg which is dawg x mass super...

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
A couple people have the clone, I've seen pics... they look pretty nice, but I havent smoked the MSS ever so I can't tell ya anymore about her.

If you search around, I think Smokey has some nug shots in one of his party threads.

G

growit1234

so what was the verdict on the present day sensi seeds stock?

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I haven't had any issues with their stock. I have grown their mothers finest, black domina, jack herer, silver haze and afghani1. some more recently than others...

G

sensi is a good brand and has been since they came out

generally, you cant go wrong with their stuff and out of every few packs theres one or two outstanding keepers...

if you're looking for a superskunk i'd say sensi is the way to go there are some crazy high yielding dank 45 day phenos in those genes...

Mass skunk....originally came from California 78' or 79' i was told it was a mix of Afghani and Hawaiaan Big Bud.I have pics and will get them up here .All i can say is she was STINKY as hell.Also she wasn't an inbreed line so after so many years(3-4) she would deteriorate(yield and structure).JMHO.

schrooomy420

a clone is a clone, genetically trhey do not deteriorate. Alot of folks claim that but I've been growing the same clones for going on a decade now and have cuttings from plants from the time of my birth that are still going strong. peace

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time2Unite said:
not very good by itself or what?

hows the sensi superskunk these days? haven't tried any in about 5 yrs....is it worth getting or just getting worse?

peace

Give Female Seeds Special Skunk a try and you will be very pleased. I have grows of it in the Hydro section if ya wanna see Bat Buds.

Mr.Wags

G

Mandu's Ganesh said:
Mass skunk....originally came from California 78' or 79' i was told it was a mix of Afghani and Hawaiaan Big Bud.I have pics and will get them up here .All i can say is she was STINKY as hell.Also she wasn't an inbreed line so after so many years(3-4) she would deteriorate(yield and structure).JMHO.

man

i dont know what mass super skunk you're talking about but this one is a 86 sensi seed bank collections super skunk which is skunk x afghani

Guest423

Veteran
mr. wags.....i'm growing that right now and a bunch of them went hermie on us....we grew it before and didn't have problems but this round they went crazy...exact same conditions as before so now i'm kinda scared....also i'd like to give superskunk a shot. if anyone does the female seeds skunk make sure if u see a male flower to just throw it away....we weren't worried when we seen a couple because they said 1 out of 10 have a undeveloped male flower and won't pollinate but they did and now we have 30 plants with seeds.

humboldt hippie- is there really a superdank high yielding 45 day pheno? thats exactly what i'd be looking for and probably keep her forever....whats the odds of gettin one in a 10 pack?

anyone grown superskunk from nirvana? if they were as good as sensi it would make more sense to buy a bunch of packs of nirvana to find a stellar mom.

peace

Humboldt Hippie said:
man

i dont know what mass super skunk you're talking about but this one is a 86 sensi seed bank collections super skunk which is skunk x afghani

Talking about the Mass. skunk that was some of the headiest ganj ...7-8 ft and you could smell her growing 30 ' away.Truly smelled like skunk cabbage one elder gent i knew smoked some and blamed me for his heart attack.Another guy jumped out of a car when it was moving said he couldn't handle it.I know your probably saying BS but these events really happened.It wAs tough to get a tolerance and half a spliff would destroy ya.We received this strain in bean form some of the biggest i've ever seen.Like i said i have some o'l polaroids and will try and figure out how to load them.Didn'tn Soma use this strain in his N.Y. City Diesel???

G

Time2Unite said:
humboldt hippie- is there really a superdank high yielding 45 day pheno? thats exactly what i'd be looking for and probably keep her forever....whats the odds of gettin one in a 10 pack?

Yes. there is a 45-50 day pheno in there that is very dank and yields very very well.

Go with tha sensi version...i'd want to grow minimum 3 packs...

The logical answer to your question is yes, it is probable...

Does that mean it is likely...maybe..

Just have to grow and find out but more seeds = more chances..

G

Hey Time2unite I cant wait to get rid of my Mass Skunk :bat: It can fill my whole room with 1 plant if I wanted, been a great clone (very easy) Dont know about origin of seed mine came from clone. Mine grows to 3ft or so as wide as you chose branches every where. I know you are saying why get rid of it well IT SKINKS I have 2 outlet fans with char. canisters and every time my Bro comes in he says something about smell. Oh yea I got 3 auto spray fresheners and the grow room is in the cellar. Plus I have so many new seeds thanks to SB. :woohoo: :wave:

Last edited:

Guest423

Veteran
well since u must get rid of that darn stinky thing i guess i'll have to get it from you and throw it away myself!!

the superskunk i used to smoke all the time i got from a grower who said his mom was about 10 yrs old...that was back in 98-99.....ALOT of people got way to stoned and had anxiety and panic attacks when we hit the bong all day playing video games lol....i had a friend that always turned real red, then pale, then had to go outside....months later after we couldn't get it anymore he said most the time he went outside he puked lol....good shit i loved it.

peace

Guest423

Veteran
maybe it wasn't grown very well in them pics....everything that i've ever heard is mostly all skunks are damn good yielders?

anyone got any info on the nirvana superskunks?

peace

G

well man the pics i saw were from the garden of the guy who found the massachusettes super skunk...sooo i dunno

whatever.

Latest posts

Latest posts