What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro Christmas gift giveaway--End of 2021

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The fce series LED can be used to make bubbly bubbly, bud, bubbly bubbly

I didn't get one..
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthesexier.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F01%2F8-hot-asian-babe-tight-yog...jpg

jackspratt61 I bet you would like some bubbly to try :)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah well f-e, I spent £150 and got a bag of galaxy counters in return. A net loss of £149 lol.:petting:

woolybear

Veteran
The fce series LED can be used to grow vegetables! Imagine fresh peppers in the winter!

For my next xmas, I'd like.... an AIR MATTRESS!!

3b69aaf6-2523-45af-8beb-c08daf214542_1.1b0fed10a3886e51980b540ccb566ef1.jpeg?odnHeight=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF.jpg

mrbiggs come on in, hurry!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Ah well f-e, I spent £150 and got a bag of galaxy counters in return. A net loss of £149 lol.:petting:

Damn man, you could of got some bubble. Though returning it after an hour would of been disappointing lol

The Mars fce series LED can be used to grow chocolate strains.

For christmas, I would be lucky to get a poor cross
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.bizj.us%2Fview%2Fimg%2F11428986%2Fl6798-012837*1200xx3000-1688-0-108.jp...jpg

sshz Do you think you could fertilise that?

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Damn man, you could of got some bubble. Though returning it after an hour would of been disappointing lol

The Mars fce series LED can be used to grow chocolate strains.

For christmas, I would be lucky to get a poor cross

sshz Do you think you could fertilise that?

A big bud like that would be better. :biggrin:

AlwaysLearning

Chat Moderator
1. I was thinking the FCE series LED can be used in a room with mirrors on the wall with strong AC so it grows some crazy beautiful blue and purple buds!

2. A Christmas gift that I have dreamed of is a Porsche 911 in Irish Green, I would take the buds I grew with my FCE series and smoke them in my car.

3. Lrus007

Attachments

• photo2099341.jpg
    photo2099341.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 41

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
1. I was thinking the FCE series LED can be used in a room with mirrors on the wall with strong AC so it grows some crazy beautiful blue and purple buds!

2. A Christmas gift that I have dreamed of is a Porsche 911 in Irish Green, I would take the buds I grew with my FCE series and smoke them in my car.

3. Lrus007

Smoking in porsche sounds really cool. :headbange

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
A Mars FCE series LED can be used to help provide some medicine for some delightful yet needy patients.

For Christmas, one of these would be nice...

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

C'monRED 1 !!!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey guys. How's your holiday? I hope you had happy time with your family. :smoke out:
Today is the deadline of the giveaway. The participants number is more than 20 but less than 50. So the final prize is FC-3000. I will use google random number generator to pick out the winner. :rtfo:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
So the first thought in my mind" i will hit 10 times, the last time will be the winner"

The last number is "49". Who is the owner of number 49 post?

49.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	49.jpg Views:	0 Size:	53.6 KB ID:	18032506

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thanks all for taking time to join in this giveaway. :huggy: :thank you:

I hope you had fun here even though you don't get the final prize. :rtfo:

There will be more giveaways in 2022. Stay tuned. :groupwave:

Good luck to all in 2022:plant grow:

W

Whoscottgreen

WOW WOW!!…. This is the most expensive prize I've ever won..... SO EXCITED!!
Thanks Marshydro for the competition and condolences to all who entered. This really does show it was a random selection.
How do I collect?

Latest posts

Latest posts