What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro Christmas gift giveaway--End of 2021

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The FCE series LED can be used as a building block for a better world. Whether that is helping to produce the best medication for people, or being used to grow more biodegradable materials (hemp) to replace plastics and others that are harmful to the planet. It can also be used to grow other crops that could feed families for years.
The Chrimmuh gift I've been dreaming of is this suuuuuper cool LED light that I've been hearing can really help out my garden 😅😭

It also can brighten the dark side and let light stay for a long time. :bump:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Merry Christmas! The big ICMAG families! :santa1: Wish you all healthy and happy in 2022!

Xmas.jpg

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
*The fce series LED can be used to see the true, and full potential of tropical narrow leaf drug ganja. Allowing for dramatically improved selections, breeding, and quality.
*For Christmas Id love a Ebike
sur-ron-skid.jpg

* l33t

Riven

MARS HYDRO TRIPLE 3000
This is my current setup with 2 FCE-3000's and 1 TS-3000. I'm Currently Growing; Orange Gasm, Irie Genetics; Ayahuasca Purple, and Critical Kush, Barney's Farm; Marion Berry, Ethos; and Kmintz and OMG, Ripper Seeds, ALL growing in Three Earthboxes. I also just finished off three experimental Auto Grows...

Attachments

• photo2098269.jpg
    photo2098269.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 39
  • photo2098270.jpg
    photo2098270.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 40

Riven

MARS HYDRO TRIPLE 3000
This is my current setup with 2 FCE-3000's and 1 TS-3000. I'm Currently Growing; Orange Gasm, Irie Genetics; Ayahuasca Purple, and Critical Kush, Barney's Farm; Marion Berry, Ethos; and Kmintz and OMG, Ripper Seeds, ALL growing in Three Earthboxes. I also just finished off three experimental Auto Grows...

This is my current setup with 2 FCE-3000's and 1 TS-3000. I'm Currently Growing; Orange Gasm, Irie Genetics; Ayahuasca Purple, and Critical Kush, Barney's Farm; Marion Berry, Ethos; and Kmintz and OMG, Ripper Seeds, ALL growing in Three Earthboxes. I also just finished off three experimental Auto Grows that were semi successful. I have a YouTube Channel documenting all my grows, MADE While MEDICATED https://www.youtube.com/c/MadeWhileMedicated/videos and I have a Website with links to Other Stuff I do or did. Could't figure out how to edit post, sorry about that. The FCE-3000 is great for more coverage and the TS-3000 is a powerhouse! All I want for Christmas is new fans and a carbon filter
fetch
fetch

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
MARS HYDRO TRIPLE 3000

:bump:thanks for sharing the pictures. there will be a nice harvest soon. ;)

woolybear

Veteran
Props to Mars Hydro for the fun giveaway to the community. For today's entry:

The fce series LED can be used to make an awesome grow report when making cannabis buds, as shown by the many posts in this forum.

For a christmas or random day someday, why not some of these... a pack of of Super Cream cookies from Real Gorilla Seeds!

ATUK come on in

rsz_cookies_and_cream.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	rsz_cookies_and_cream.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.6 KB ID:	18026559

Latest posts

Latest posts