What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 giveaway--Share your spring wishes

Sobergrower

The suspense meter is pegged! Glad you are feeling better. Still there is 86,399 seconds each day to think about how much better my plants will be doing when the new light is installed……at least that is how it plays out in my rambling mind!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Sorry for the delay, guys. I am feeling much better now.
The poll is over. the winner's post number is 177. (The first entry post number is 2 and the last entry post number is 222)

here is the poll video:

Congratulate to the winner. Also thanks to @exploziv . i hit 7 times according to your suggestion. ;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
@Whoscottgreen is the winner of 420giveaway. Let's congratulate the lucky man. :greenstars:Pls PM me what light you want, the budget is 500USD.

177-win.jpg

Again, thanks all to spend your time to participate this giveaway. :huggg:I heard a lot of good wishes. I hope these wishes will come true someday.

There might be a new giveaway soon for new TS light. Stay tuned. :greenstars:

W

Whoscottgreen

:thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you:
:party::party::party:

@Mars Hydro Led I am very pleased to be the winner of the 420 contest, what a great prize.

I won the Xmas contest fc3000 light and have been quite happy and soon to be really happy :smokeit:.

So I would like to pass forward this prize to member @Lrus007

I know he doesn't have an LED and is keen to try one.

:joint: for @exploziv

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to try your products so I thank you for the offers.
This is my FC3000 I won at Xmas

View media item 18186463
View media item 18186461
View media item 18186459

Last edited by a moderator:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran

@Mars Hydro Led I am very pleased to be the winner of the 420 contest, what a great prize.

I won the Xmas contest fc3000 light and have been quite happy and soon to be really happy :smokeit:.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to try your products so I thank you for the offers.
This is a very nice thing to do man! Congrats! And congrats to Lrus007 as well! I know from chat the guy will.be pleased! Hope you both will be rewarded with good things!

bibi40

Excellent !

so congrats to @Lrus007 too !

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

View media item 18186463
View media item 18186461
View media item 18186459
wow, you are so generous. very friendly vibe, man. (y)(y)

@Lrus007 , pls PM me the light you want to try. The budget is 500USD. :rasta:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

View media item 18186463
View media item 18186461
View media item 18186459
a big thanks to @Mars Hydro Led , an congrats @Whoscottgreen , an a big up for giveing it to @Lrus007 every ones is so nice in here

Latest posts

Latest posts