What's new

Giveaway MarsHydro 420 giveaway--Share your spring wishes

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hello Guys, new giveaway time! Glad to see that the new website is online today! We planned to release the giveaway today! 🥳🥳

April means spring. Spring means hopes and wishes. So what is your most wanted wishes or hope as a grower this year?
Get more than 2g/W? get a monster light? get high everyday?(lol😂), etc.

A nice beginning will always bring nice result. This topic is open to everyone. welcome to share your hopes and whishes.

Rules:
- Everyone has 3+2=5 entries, each entry should be a separated post.
- Format: i wish/hope/wonder/want(etc)....... because .......
(Example: i wish i could get a marshydro 800W powerful light this year because i want to step up the game and get some supperb buds.😇)
- Invite one of your friends and @Him/her to share the chance in each entry.
- Copy hashtag #Springgrow and #marshydro420sale in each entry.
- The post number will be the entry number(If the post number is 3,25,50 then the entry number is 3.25.50)
- No offence or rude words. peace firstly. 🙏🙏

Bonus: During 4.18-4.24, shout out "MarsHydro 420 sale is online on offical website: www.mars-hydro.com" in your entry, there will be a chance to get extra gift.

Prize: The price is very flexible this time. The winner can choose any items(except TS600 and SP150, also need to be in stock) that are under 500USD totally.

For example: The winner can choose a few TS1000 and share one to his friend. Or pick one big light only. (If share the light, we could ship to a few addresses)

The winner will be pick out randomly by google random number generator like last time.

Giveaway Time: 15th April, 2022 to 5th May, 2022. 🤘🤘

Welcome to share your words here, get a chance to win some fabulous prizes. 💪💪

Attachments

• MarsHydro420.jpg
    MarsHydro420.jpg
    956 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I wish for peace, health and buds to every grower and their loved ones, including myself. I already have my plans settled for this year and got everything I need for my grows, so I can only wish for things like this that we all need. ☮️
@JustGrowing420 join in buddy!
#Springgrow
#marshydro420sale
yes, peace firstly;), then eager for other things. You will deserve a big summer harvest. :cool:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I wish I had new mars hydro light to add, so that the back of my room is getting enough light, it will allow me increase them back nugs (too far from the light) into the super chunky nugs from mars hydro lighting. Thank you for the opportunity #springgrow #marshydro420sale @truecannabliss
There are a lot of giveaways on our different social media accounts like instagram, youtube, facebook, etc. if you take some time to join in them, you might be luck to get a light for free.🥳

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
thanks @bibi40
i wish for worldwide cannabis legalization and we could share our buds and knowledge around the world
massive thanks to @Mars Hydro Led for putting on another great giveaway of all the vendors on this site i dont think any has offered so much
thankyou
@Sampas92 jump in dude

#Springgrow
#marshydro420sale
that is the best wish for all growers, hope that day will come in the near future. ✊

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
it looks cool, spinning to adjust the rope length. i think that is not hard to make it. but we don't know how many people want this. anyway, nice idea. 👍
The ratchets in the back of a 4 x 4 tent are very hard to reach with a tent full of plants. The light height is very important, but is too hard to adjust with plants in the way. A FLGH would make it easy. The design will fit all tents, and work with all lights. Use ratchets for the attaching cords, so the 4 corners can be adjusted once the thing is set up. Then only the FLGH is needed to move the light up and down. A crank with a ratchet mechanism would be a manual way to twist the cross-shaft.

A leaf temp sensor attached to the light would allow a person to set the distance from the top leaves, to get the leaf surface temps right for the light power level. This is the next improvement to my tents.

Here is how I see the tent environment being set in sequence:

1. Set the tent exit airflow - Noise is my constraint. This used air has to be going outside.
2. Set the inlet flow - the tent puffing out is the constraint.
3. Set the lung room conditions and air flow. A leaky tent will heat and moisten a room.
4. With the 'swamper' flowing cool moist air, set the light power. Tent heat is the constraint.
6. Set the light height to adjust the leaf temperature.

Re-iterate as needed. Notice the fans are running at constant speed. The T6 control can be set to deal with temp emergencies. At least a loud fan will alert you to the problem. I have come to the conclusion that trying to control a tent temp or humidity with the fan is no good.

A motorized FLGH, with a leaf temp control loop, that raises and lowers the light to keep the temps right, would be ideal.

Latest posts

Latest posts